Universal Adventures of Dreams AND Magic, and an expanding World!

Glad to hear you landed safely! Hope to find you at some point next week! We get in around 11 pm on Thursday!

Safe travels Jen & Claire! I know why you don't have much XMAS shopping done, you're going to do it all this trip!

Have a great warm time! It's about 40 and FREEZING today! :goodvibes

Long ride on ME. Arrived at ail around 11:30. Just had lunch. Tried zebra domes and enjoyed them. Now time for Claire to swim.

We are 5th floor kudu too.......still no room number yet. Going g to check on it in about 15 minutes.

I had the pleasure of almost *literally* running into Jen this morning. :) She was passing by my door at AKL when I came out to meet my friends for today's fun.

Jen, I enjoyed meeting you this morning! I hope you didn't think I was a total stalker. :)

Jill in CO

I had the pleasure of almost *literally* running into Jen this morning. :) She was passing by my door at AKL when I came out to meet my friends for today's fun.

Jen, I enjoyed meeting you this morning! I hope you didn't think I was a total stalker. :)

Jill in CO

I'm so jealous. I've known her a long time, feel like old friends.... but have never gotten to meet her.

mom2rtk said:
I'm so jealous. I've known her a long time, feel like old friends.... but have never gotten to meet her.

Janet, all we need is you! Come on, jump on a plane on Friday. We can hang while the girls tea it up! LOL

Well, you can come right after Thanksgiving and meet me!!! :rotfl2:

Jenn- Loving your little updates on facebook! Helps me countdown the days!!!!!

Heck, I should have just planned a trip for the entire month of November so I could meet all my DIS friends!

Hope you have a great trip!

Sadly our trip is coming to an end. We did have a few mishaps but for the most part the trip was fabulous. We are now waiting for our flight back to Columbus. Won't be driving home till tomorrow. My car had a flat tire while gone and long story short it can't be fixed fast so I have yo drive home on the spare.
I am so tired. I think I had a touch of something and just couldn't go like I like to do.
I met many people including a few fellow disers.

AOA has the most comfortable beds. I liked the resort but it is really far out to mermaid rooms. It seems like its even further than the 80's and 90's at pop.

Last night when we got back from mk we saw them putting out the trees and Christmas decorum af aoa. This morning it was done. I am so excited we got to catch it before leaving.

Awww Man! I missed the Christmas decor at AoA!

Sorry you have to be thrust into the real world again, I'm thinking of starting a support group for people who just left Disney!:rotfl2:

I hope you feel better soon! I can't wait to see all of your pictures!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter