Universal Adventures of Dreams AND Magic, and an expanding World!

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well and that your car got a flat.

I hope you got pics of the Christmas decorations at AoA.

Now catch up on your sleep!

Welcome home!

Now go rest up so you can start your trip report! :dance3: For us, the trip is just beginning!

Awww Man! I missed the Christmas decor at AoA!

Sorry you have to be thrust into the real world again, I'm thinking of starting a support group for people who just left Disney!:rotfl2:

I hope you feel better soon! I can't wait to see all of your pictures!!

I was excited to get to see some of the AoA decor. It was pretty. I wish I could've seen some at some of the deluxe resorts.

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well and that your car got a flat.

I hope you got pics of the Christmas decorations at AoA.

Now catch up on your sleep!

Like I said, we had some downs, but we still had a good time and just did what we could.
I need to get the cruise CD from my sister before I can start my TR, so that will probably be after Thanksgiving.

Welcome home!

Now go rest up so you can start your trip report! :dance3: For us, the trip is just beginning!

I am excited to share it all with you...the good and the bad.
I need to get in the holiday spirit now. I have no desire to shop for Christmas no put my decorations out. Claire says we have to have a tree, I said OK, but not presents under it? she didn't agree to that.

Please post on FB too when you start your TR! :goodvibes

I sure will. Probably after Thanksgiving.

I am excited to share it all with you...the good and the bad.
I need to get in the holiday spirit now. I have no desire to shop for Christmas no put my decorations out. Claire says we have to have a tree, I said OK, but not presents under it? she didn't agree to that.

LOL, I'm having the same problem here. I used to go all out for Christmas, but now just don't want to 1) find the stuff 2) fix all the lights not working and 3) put it all away again after Christmas. I think I'd be a little more excited about it all if I could just throw it all away and just start over with a small amount of new stuff I knew would work!

LOL, I'm having the same problem here. I used to go all out for Christmas, but now just don't want to 1) find the stuff 2) fix all the lights not working and 3) put it all away again after Christmas. I think I'd be a little more excited about it all if I could just throw it all away and just start over with a small amount of new stuff I knew would work!

I even got up early this morning and then thought I should do all my work and get that out of the way. It hasn't happened yet. Instead I am looking at my pictures. LOL I will do it though and then on to taking down Halloween stuff and cleaning. I know you are jealous and want to help me or even just do it all for me. :rotfl2:

I'm not looking forward to to trying to see of the tree is salvagable this year. It's fake, Johns allergic, and pre-lit. Last year half the tree didn't light. I couldn't figure it out so I turned the bad side to the wall and tied hard not to look at it.
I like your idea of throwing it all and starting new.

I even got up early this morning and then thought I should do all my work and get that out of the way. It hasn't happened yet. Instead I am looking at my pictures. LOL I will do it though and then on to taking down Halloween stuff and cleaning. I know you are jealous and want to help me or even just do it all for me. :rotfl2:

I think all my photos have that same gravitational pull.;) I'm happy with one thing done, Kadence has all of her make-up work done! It only took all week and yesterday, with a melt down or two.:faint:

If you are getting help from jealous people, send them my way too!

ps, I started my TR. with the 1 picture I had off all 3 of us..... this could take a while.

So reality has hit. I am home and I realized I really hate being home. Disney is so much more fun!

I am faced with a stack of work to do and a house to clean.

Luckily MIL came over and did dishes and did a load of laundry for Skip while I was gone, but since then we have done a nice job of adding more laundry and making a huge mess in the house with piles of things that need to be put away. I started on it and then I faded quickly.

Pictures are loaded to the computer now though, thats a plus. I took a lot of pictures, BUT for the amount of time we were gone, it kind of is a low number for me. I took 5555 pictures between my 3 cameras. I also have some pictures from the cruise CD my sister bought. Since we often did the 3 kids together, the face recognition tended to put most of my pictures on her account. We also did photopass, and I have been trying to fight the site to get those done as well. Sadly, Claire wasn't big on character meets this year, so we didn't get a lot of photopass for the amount of time we spent there.

I have a few teaser photos edited. Not many yet done, but I wanted to post a few.

My first meet of the Trip. Carrie

carrieandI.jpg

A highlight at Animal Kingdom Lodge, going down the slide.

goingtoslideatakl.jpg

We loved the wild life at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

akfalmingoes.jpg

View from our room.

viewfromroom1.jpg

A little new Fantasyland peek.

gaston1.jpg

Off to Port Canveral.

portcanveralri.jpg

Ready to sail.

3sailors.jpg

Do NOT touch the Famingoes!!!!

donnottouchtheflamingoes.jpg

The Dream in Nassau

nassaudream.jpg

Time for some island fun.

readytosnorkel1.jpg

A couple of creatures.

acoupleofcreatures.jpg

What fun adventure are we going to do next?

letsjetski.jpg

Captain "Uncle" Geoff Sparrow.

captngeoffsparrow1.jpg

A few wild pirates.

piratenieces2.jpg

A visit with Daisy

avisitwithdaisy.jpg

A couple of Sailor girls.

sailorgirls.jpg

Off to the world. Picked up our Tickets

pickinguptickets.jpg

Look who's coming!

lookwhoscoming.jpg

christmasmickey.jpg

And I'll leave you with that for now.

I'm not looking forward to to trying to see of the tree is salvagable this year. It's fake, Johns allergic, and pre-lit. Last year half the tree didn't light. I couldn't figure it out so I turned the bad side to the wall and tied hard not to look at it.
I like your idea of throwing it all and starting new.

I think all my photos have that same gravitational pull.;) I'm happy with one thing done, Kadence has all of her make-up work done! It only took all week and yesterday, with a melt down or two.:faint:

If you are getting help from jealous people, send them my way too!

ps, I started my TR. with the 1 picture I had off all 3 of us..... this could take a while.

I have a couple of fake trees and I leave the lights on them, but it never fails that a strand goes out.

I am really going to start on my work so I can play later. Yep, I am. Really gonna do it. Why am I still sitting here? LOL

When I walked thru AoA in October I also noted how far out the rooms are in Mermaid !!Not sure I would like that and I know Judy would hate it , so if she wahted that resort it would have to be a suite !!

When I walked thru AoA in October I also noted how far out the rooms are in Mermaid !!Not sure I would like that and I know Judy would hate it , so if she wahted that resort it would have to be a suite !!

Great Teaser pix !!!

Thanks.

Yes, I thought the walk was a little too long for us. I'll have to think about it in the future. Right now I will most likely go back to Pop. I was not impressed with the food court at all either.

Welcome back (although I know you'd still rather be gone).

Love the teaser pictures and can't wait to hear all about it.

Welcome back (although I know you'd still rather be gone).

Love the teaser pictures and can't wait to hear all about it.

Yes, I would rather be there. it was so nice and the castle lit up is just amazing.

I hope to get started soon, but probably after Thanksgiving, as my sister had the CD with a picture I want to use for my "opener".

I am all caught up again after our short DLRP trip. I just LOVE all your teaser pics ...... can't wait to read ALL about it! :thumbsup2

I am all caught up again after our short DLRP trip. I just LOVE all your teaser pics ...... can't wait to read ALL about it! :thumbsup2

You are good. I am so far behind on the TR's I am reading. Slowly but surely I will get caught up though.

Loved the teaser pics! I can't wait to see all 5,555 pics and the TR!

Thanks. I am also planning on getting my Uncles pictures too. He probably has some with me actually in it. I asked him to burn them to CD and bring them on Thanksgiving, but we'll see if that happens. I know we are all so busy right now

I only ate there once and I threw most of the sandwich away. I just at the meat off of it. The choices were very poor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter