Universal Adventures of Dreams AND Magic, and an expanding World!

So reality has hit. I am home and I realized I really hate being home. Disney is so much more fun!

This statement qualifies you to be nominated for the Captain Obvious Statement of the Year Award.:lmao:

IPictures are loaded to the computer now though, thats a plus. I took a lot of pictures, BUT for the amount of time we were gone, it kind of is a low number for me. I took 5555 pictures between my 3 cameras.

:scared1::scared1::scared1:5555 PICTURES!!!!:scared1::scared1::scared1:[

I haven't taken that many pictures all year. Of course I haven't gone to Disney this year either

Looks like it was a fun time. It must have been nice for Claire to have her cousins with her.

We only liked the surf and surf sandwich, ( crabcake and shrimp) Breakfast was sad.

I should've tried that one.

This statement qualifies you to be nominated for the Captain Obvious Statement of the Year Award.:lmao:

:scared1::scared1::scared1:5555 PICTURES!!!!:scared1::scared1::scared1:[

I haven't taken that many pictures all year. Of course I haven't gone to Disney this year either

LOL.
My Uncle gave me his pics today...another 900 there. But I won't post all of them. Just most of them.....:confused3

Looks like it was a fun time. It must have been nice for Claire to have her cousins with her.
It was fun and everyone now wants to do this in a few years again. We'll see if it happens.

kt_Eeoyre-Turkey.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter