UPDATE 33 Points left! 197 Points for rent @ $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

ant37

Earning My Ears
Hi all!
We have 33 points left that are good through March 31, 2019 :earsgirl:

Let us know what you are looking for and we will check availability. Once we book we can get you set up on the Magical Express if you’re flying in from outside the area.

Can’t wait to book your Magical vacation!

Hi all!

Let us know what you are looking for and we will check availability. Once we book we can get you set up on the Magical Express if you’re flying in from outside the area.

Hi, I am interested in a last minute rent for 2/7-2/11. It would just be myself and my 17 year old son. Trying to stay in budget.

Hi, I am interested in a last minute rent for 2/7-2/11. It would just be myself and my 17 year old son. Trying to stay in budget.
Hi there,
Unfortunately, I'm only seeing one of those nights available - a studio at Old Key West on the 10th.
All the other dates are Waitlist Only :-(

If you'd like to go for the one night, let us know.
Thanks for checking in with us!
Felicia

Hi all!

I am
Looking for something do rMarch 6-9! Is something available?

I am
Looking for something do rMarch 6-9! Is something available?
Hi there!
There is availability for those dates, but only for 1-bedroom units and bigger - 98 points and up.
Right now we have 33 points available, but may consider offering additional.
Not sure what type of room you were looking for.
Felicia

Hi all!

We are looking to stay in the Beach Club on 3/20 in a studio.

I am looking for a room for 5 ppl walking distance to Epcot for one night. 3/20. It looks like the studio would work. That or a two bedroom villa.

I am looking for a room for 5 ppl walking distance to Epcot for one night. 3/20. It looks like the studio would work. That or a two bedroom villa.
Hi Nicole,
The resorts in walking distance to Epcot would be Boardwalk or Beach Club.
I checked availability for a studio, 1-bedroom, or 2-bedroom and unfortunately there is nothing available for that night.
Saratoga Springs has the only availability - they are showing a 1-bedroom (36 pts).
Let us know if you are interested in booking.
Felicia

We are looking to stay in the Beach Club on 3/20 in a studio.
Sorry I missed this... saw your next post and replied.
Unfortunately Beach Club is one of those resorts that books up way ahead of time. There are a couple of random single nights, but Mar 20th is not one of them :-(

Sorry I missed this... saw your next post and replied.
Unfortunately Beach Club is one of those resorts that books up way ahead of time. There are a couple of random single nights, but Mar 20th is not one of them :-(
Thank you for checking!! If anything pops open that night there or at the boardwalk let me know and I’m in!

Hi! Wondering if there's any availability at AK Value; BWV standard; or OKW in a studio for check in 3/2-check out 3/4 or 3/7 - check out 3/9 (2 night total either way). It looks like these 3 options are 33 points or less :-)

Looking 2-3 nights, check in March 14th. No preference on resort, last minute trip 2 adults 1 child. Standard room.

looking for 33 point transfer, would do PayPal trying to upgrade my Reservation. are interested in transferring

Looking for 30 points for a studio at OKW, 2 nights May 2 & 3, 2 adults. Thank you!

looking for 33 point transfer, would do PayPal trying to upgrade my Reservation. are interested in transferring
Hi there!
We would be interested in a transfer. These points are 2018 Use Year and have to be used by March 31, 2019.
If that works for you, it works for us.
PM me with any other questions.
Thanks!
Felicia

Looking for 30 points for a studio at OKW, 2 nights May 2 & 3, 2 adults. Thank you!
Hi there,
Thanks for checking in with us. These points need to be used by March 31, 2019.
Sorry we can’t help with this trip.
Felicia

Hi! Wondering if there's any availability at AK Value; BWV standard; or OKW in a studio for check in 3/2-check out 3/4 or 3/7 - check out 3/9 (2 night total either way). It looks like these 3 options are 33 points or less :-)
Hi!
Unfortunately only seeing one of those nights available - at Saratoga on the 9th.
There is only random single night availability right now for the month of March.
It’s crazy how fast these rooms go!
Thanks for checking in with us...
Felicia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter