• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Updated list of Refurbs for 2014

I am surprised they haven't mentioned any dates for any Fantasyland dark ride refurbs since I thought they were going to do them this Fall/Winter. I really expected to see one on the list for September.

Holding out for hope that none of RSR, Matterhorn or IJ will be down in early November. We are WDW vets but those are our favorite DL attractions!

Sad face :-(

I have seen the list of refurbishments for October and Its A Small World goes down on October 20th by the looks of it, for holiday overlay. We will be having our first of ten park days on October 23rd. Really wanted by kids to experience this ride, but it looks like we might miss out :-(
Any ideas how long it will be down for? We could possibly squeeze in a quick visit on nov 2nd before we head back to the airport if I thought it would be open!

I am surprised they haven't mentioned any dates for any Fantasyland dark ride refurbs since I thought they were going to do them this Fall/Winter. I really expected to see one on the list for September.

The Micechat update today is reporting that Pinocchio and Snow White are getting a refurb on Nov. 4th-5th. I hope they are getting some upgrades, but 2 days seems rather short. :confused3

http://micechat.com/80787-disneyland-autumn/

Sad face :-(

I have seen the list of refurbishments for October and Its A Small World goes down on October 20th by the looks of it, for holiday overlay. We will be having our first of ten park days on October 23rd. Really wanted by kids to experience this ride, but it looks like we might miss out :-(
Any ideas how long it will be down for? We could possibly squeeze in a quick visit on nov 2nd before we head back to the airport if I thought it would be open!

IaSW usually goes down for about two and a half weeks to have the holiday overlay installed. This year's date have not yet been official announced, but the betting is that it will close October 20 (Mon) and re-open somewhere around November 7 (Fri). As soon as the dates are announced, it's likely to be posted on the Christmas/Holiday Season SuperThread.

As noted elsewhere:
iasw : 10/20 -11/6
Matterhorn : 9/22 - 9/24

apparently news:
Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin : 9/22 - 9/25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter