• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VIP, Villains and Vino With Jen and Joe on the Go New TR Link and this TR is COMPLETE!

Hi everyone! Join us for our first ride on the Skyliner! I was sooooo scared. LOL!
Oh my gosh, you were too cute! I can see how it is scary to ride at first but it's not so bad when you get used to it. I am SO jealous you are going to be there in two weeks!!!
We were meant to be leaving for 14 nights at the YC tomorrow. :sad:
I was meant to be getting my hair and nails done today.:sad::sad:
We would have been there at the same time and I'd have made a point of meeting you and Joe for a bit of craic :sad::sad::sad:
I'd have done so even if my family think I'm a freaky person for having friends on the internet and worry that they will somehow abduct me so I'm never seen again:scared1::rotfl:I have personally invested heavily in the food and drink industry. Unless you are the world's strongest couple there's no way anyone is lifting me and taking me anywhere unless I want to go!:drinking1🍹🍹🍸🍷🍾🍲🥐🍔:rotfl:
Isn't that the worst??? My oldest and I were supposed to have been down June 30 through July 8 and now it is a long 405 day wait!
You seriously cracked me up on the Skyliner. Though I'm not even sure I'm brave enough to get on. Just watching you ride it terrified the crap out of me so pretty sure the real thing would be out of the question.
We will just feed you lots of margaritas at La Cava first and then everything will be fine!
First off, let me say that I love this festival. There's always so much to do, see, eat and of course, drink. Today, we were able to have some of our favorite eats and drinks, starting with La Vie in the France Pavillion and ending with the Avocado Margarita in the Mexico Pavillion. The topiaries looked great and it wasn't too crowded. So, overall, a really great day in Epcot.
F&G is my favourite!
I'd have to say my favorite food item was definitely the Frushi. It's always a welcome, sweet snack, although the portion size was definitely smaller this year. I always enjoy any slushie drink too and the Avocado Margarita always goes down smooth. If you haven't tried this yet, I highly suggest it.
I loved the Frushi too and would never turn down an avocado margarita! So delicious!!

Have an amazing trip Jenny! I'll be anxious to see the VLogs, especially the Special Reports from the Disney Drinkers! Dum Dum Dummmmmm! :drinking1 We are still going in November, so will be anxious to see your Food and Wine highlights! I didn't see the Frushi on the preliminary menu. I hope I just missed it.

Stay well!

sn't that the worst??? My oldest and I were supposed to have been down June 30 through July 8 and now it is a long 405 day wait!

It really is the pits isn’t it! While it’s a long way off, at least you have a trip to look forward to. Keep focusing on that. Only 404 days to go! :goodvibes
We will just feed you lots of margaritas at La Cava first and then everything will be fine!
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Ahhh, I love that festival so much!!! You selections are exactly what I would have chosen (and have!) myself :thumbsup2 Yes, it's not quite 8am, but those drinks look especially tasty :laughing: I've watched lots of Disney vloggers over the years, but you two are definitely among my faves. I love your energy and personalities :goodvibes

Have an amazing trip Jenny! I'll be anxious to see the VLogs, especially the Special Reports from the Disney Drinkers! Dum Dum Dummmmmm! :drinking1 We are still going in November, so will be anxious to see your Food and Wine highlights! I didn't see the Frushi on the preliminary menu. I hope I just missed it.
Thank you so much. We're very excited. The Disney Drinkers will definitely be in tow. LOL!
I didn't see Frushi either...

F&G is my favorite too, and I would love to go every year for my birthday. :goodvibes So pretty AND lots of things to do!
We had so much fun last May!

I have every faith in you and Joe to get those booths covered on your July trip.
LOL!

What are you September plans?
September 20-26 at Pop.

Ahhh, I love that festival so much!!! You selections are exactly what I would have chosen (and have!) myself :thumbsup2 Yes, it's not quite 8am, but those drinks look especially tasty :laughing: I've watched lots of Disney vloggers over the years, but you two are definitely among my faves. I love your energy and personalities :goodvibes
Tracy, you're so sweet. Thank you very much!

And how about that Skyliner!!!! I was sooo scared. And to think, I have to ride it again in 12 days. Yikes! I will admit that it is super convenient...I just wish it wasn't so high up, lol!
I love your video of your first ride on the Skyliner. :) If it wasn't for Joe and the Blog, would you have ridden it?
I'm claustrophobic and prone to motion sickness but not afraid of heights. I didn't have any problems with the Skyliner because they didn't overload the vehicles with people. That would have felt claustrophobic to me. :)

The pink slushy drink at France's booth is my all time favorite festival drink. Too bad they only have it for Flower and Garden.

Toledo is such a beautiful restaurant, and I'm so happy we were able to dine here. The food was really good and the atmosphere can't be beaten. Our server was a little slow/distracted but it didn't take away from how fabulous the meal was. I cannot believe this restaurant isn't classified as a Signature and it only requires 1 dining credit per person...I'm hoping to get back here in September as we all know it's currently closed...

E4132909-F9FE-477C-99E4-1AA88926F63E.jpeg7986F3DE-4C93-4455-9BE9-7B22E80AFF71.jpeg38C1A15D-921C-4F49-8F9A-8AA16C901B10.jpeg8503F09B-E82B-41A6-B822-7DEC9D475034.jpeg38B4F8B1-487E-4331-BA11-48FACBB4B1D2.jpegD1616B86-E3C7-4C69-99D7-9E525CD527B0.jpegD1616B86-E3C7-4C69-99D7-9E525CD527B0.jpegB3CFF283-FDF3-4266-AA74-7B8CDEF196E3.jpeg94332EBE-4367-4106-972C-55049340FDEF.jpegB20EA909-5E84-4697-B879-FEB011558674.jpeg91718B7A-1A81-405A-99EC-45DD9C5BB120.jpeg

Love following along with your trip reports and especially the special messages from the Disney Drinkers. :drinking1

The pictures of you guys at Toledo are so cute!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter