Virtual summer series 2022?

All registered for the Challenge for myself, my sister and our friend!! Glad I used my sisters address since I expect to be moving around that time!!

Does anyone know when they start sending the medals out?

Wow. This has to be the fastest ever from registration to this question! Sometimes they'll start shipping earlier, but here's the answer from the RunDisney site:

A45171EC-F26C-423C-87E0-71B975C0583C.jpeg

I would be really surprised if these sell out today or even this week. The only limit is how many medals they are willing to produce.

Wow. This has to be the fastest ever from registration to this question! Sometimes they'll start shipping earlier, but here's the answer from the RunDisney site:

View attachment 660286
Glad to make a record. I'm moving to Canada for a PhD program in August, so I was just double checking to make sure I made the right choice in entering a parent's address.
It was the right choice.

I am in for the Heroic Sisters medal. Since they are real snow globes I had to get one and getting a medal with both the sisters on it seemed great. But I really need to save my money, even though I really wanted the challenge medal with Olaf too. I just have to many disney trips coming up, lol. First world problems.

Hi all (new this board)! Jumping in here as I just registered for one of these races. I thought it was a bit confusing in determining which race goes with which medal. I signed up for the Sequel and am assuming that's the blue Elsa medal. Hope I did that right!

Now I'm trying to hold back and not do them all because I can't afford it but I really want Olaf!

Hi all (new this board)! Jumping in here as I just registered for one of these races. I thought it was a bit confusing in determining which race goes with which medal. I signed up for the Sequel and am assuming that's the blue Elsa medal. Hope I did that right!

Now I'm trying to hold back and not do them all because I can't afford it but I really want Olaf!
Original Classic- Sven & Kristoff
Heroic - Anna & Elsa
Broadway - Blue Elsa logo
Challenge - Olaf

Original Classic- Sven & Kristoff
Heroic - Anna & Elsa
Broadway - Blue Elsa logo
Challenge - Olaf
ARGH! Then I signed up for the wrong one since the medals are out of order online. Now I'm bummed. The sister medal is the exact one I didn't want.

I am in for the Heroic Sisters medal. Since they are real snow globes I had to get one and getting a medal with both the sisters on it seemed great. But I really need to save my money, even though I really wanted the challenge medal with Olaf too. I just have to many disney trips coming up, lol. First world problems.
I hadn’t planned on signing up considering I did three of the four 2021-2022 season runs in person but seeing the medals IRL twisted my arm to do at least one… plus I may just have to wear my Elsa tank from W&D 2019’s Frozen 10K

So, looking for encouraging words here. I ran the 5k at Princess weekend, and then early March broke my ankle. I have signed up for the full summer series to use as therapy as I begin to walk again. I figure the June one will be very late in June but I start therapy this month, and I'm hoping this is a good way to work my way back?

So, looking for encouraging words here. I ran the 5k at Princess weekend, and then early March broke my ankle. I have signed up for the full summer series to use as therapy as I begin to walk again. I figure the June one will be very late in June but I start therapy this month, and I'm hoping this is a good way to work my way back?
I think virtual races are a great way to work your way back, since there’s no schedule and no time requirements, you can do them however your body needs you to do them in order to recover from your injury, and you’ve still got the bling motivation to get out there and get moving. Good luck!

That sounds like a fantastic way to help with your recovery!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter