• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virtual summer series 2022?

That sounds like a fantastic way to help with your recovery!
So, just an update (and hopefully encouragement for others?) - I'm still finishing physical therapy for my broken toes/ankle but I am determined to walk a 5k by the end of this month! My son and DIL signed up for a virtual 5k with a May the 4th theme with me immediately after returning from Princess weekend (prior to the broken ankle). We plan to walk it together, even if we have to break it up!
My doctors have said "you ran on that?" looking at my fused ankle with the titanium screws, and not so gently told me I cannot run on it anymore, even after I heal. So I will be the walking 5k queen :)

Attachments

• ankle.jpg
    ankle.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 13
I see where you can download/print start/finish/mile markers but where do you click for the bib

I see where you can download/print start/finish/mile markers but where do you click for the bib
Mine link for the bib is in the same place just a different line. BUT when I pull up the site it's all jumbled so I had to zoom the page out to see everything.

Question on the Bibs - I signed up for the full challenge so my family and I could each earn a medal. When I download my bibs every race has a specific bib link but every bib I download is an Olaf bib. The mile marker packages are specific to the race type, but not my bibs.

Is it supposed to be this way because I'm doing the challenge? I was hoping each of us would have our own bibs so I may just have to create my own.

Question on the Bibs - I signed up for the full challenge so my family and I could each earn a medal. When I download my bibs every race has a specific bib link but every bib I download is an Olaf bib. The mile marker packages are specific to the race type, but not my bibs.

Is it supposed to be this way because I'm doing the challenge? I was hoping each of us would have our own bibs so I may just have to create my own.
It was the same way for the Lion King challenge last year. The bibs were identical. Same number and everything.

Mine link for the bib is in the same place just a different line. BUT when I pull up the site it's all jumbled so I had to zoom the page out to see everything.
Thanks… yesterday was just a link to the tool kit today a bib link was there

Interesting though is the tool kit is Kristof/Sven (the one is signed up for) but the bib is frozen 2 Anna & Elsa

In 19 & 20 each race had its own bibs last year it was all one challenge bib

Starting to see reports of people receiving their medals this week! So far it’s been challenge boxes, nothing for individual races (yet.)

I have a ridiculous question - but this summer series is my first virtual.... do they just send the medals when they send them, or do I need to go somewhere and enter my time etc. to prove that I ran it?

Wow! That’s early!
I have a ridiculous question - but this summer series is my first virtual.... do they just send the medals when they send them, or do I need to go somewhere and enter my time etc. to prove that I ran it?
They’ll send the medals no matter what. You can enter your time in your runDisney account if you want to, but it doesn’t mean anything.

Medals (challenge) have landed!
The box is the same size as the one from Princess weekend.
No UPS notifications.

Last year’s Lion King medals are way better/fancier/more intricate than these.

Attachments

• 4AE0A3C6-11AB-45EB-A3DA-97643FE796DC.jpeg
    4AE0A3C6-11AB-45EB-A3DA-97643FE796DC.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Got my individual medal today! Thought the shirt would be in there too but nope. Just a massive box for a medal 😅

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter