Virtual summer series 2022?

Got my box on the 22nd in Minnesota but I just moved to Canada and got them delivered today (someone sent it to me).
I am super excited!! I adore the box!20220826_181718.jpg

(I had posted this in another Frozen Virtual Summer Series 2022 thread, but looking around I see this is the active thread, so I'm reposting here.)

I ran my last virtual race yesterday evening, then went in a bit later to get my finisher certificate, but got a message that the period for entering results had ended. I didn't realize it, but apparently that function was cut off at midnight Eastern time, and it was about 12:20 am ET at that point.

I know it's just a PDF, but I have the other two, and I did make sure to run the races during the specified time. Since it's an honor system anyway, it seems like they could give at least until the next day to enter your results.... I did send a message to runDisney, but if anyone has any other suggestions I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter