W.I.S.H. Support! in the Creative Community Livingroom

Okay, I weighed in this morning and am down 2.5 pounds. :banana: Not a lot, but better than gaining or maintaining. Now if I can just survive Super Bowl Sunday this week, then I'll be able to conquer anything! :)

Keep up the good work everyone!

Okay, I weighed in this morning and am down 2.5 pounds. :banana: Not a lot, but better than gaining or maintaining. Now if I can just survive Super Bowl Sunday this week, then I'll be able to conquer anything! :)

Keep up the good work everyone!

Great job!! 2.5 pounds is terrific!! I'm with you--Super Bowl Sunday will be a test for me, too. I just think you have to have nachos to watch the game! :rotfl:

Great job!! 2.5 pounds is terrific!! I'm with you--Super Bowl Sunday will be a test for me, too. I just think you have to have nachos to watch the game! :rotfl:

Thanks Stitch!

It's pizza and wings around here. I'm already planning for the weekend...thank goodness for WW flex points. :)

We will be watching the Superbowl, then taking the boy back to his mom then I know we will be stopping at Chili's or someplace on the way home to finish watching the game, cause Boyfriend will not be able to go without watching the game!!!! :rotfl:

We did this two weekends ago!!!!

It was actually a lot of fun!!!! Better than listening to the game on the scratchy radio!!!!! :rotfl2:

I just want to jump in here and remind you ladies that at the bottom of the expanded smilies page are W.I.S.H. graphics for your signatures. These are not counted as part of your three allowed graphics, so feel free to display them as you make wonderful accomplishments!:goodvibes

Weighed in and I'm down 1.6 lb. Not a huge loss but a loss just the same. I need to put forth more effort to exercise. I just hate doing it.

I weighed in yesterday, and I was down another 1/2 pound. Not a lot, but I haven't been exercising, and I didn't really eat well this weekend. Oh well! 2 more weeks of basketball season and then I can (hopefully) get back into exercising!

Congratulations, Buffy, on the 1.6 pounds!!

Ok all done helping Mom moving and cleaning the house, and now I can get back to my Gym routine!!! So tomorrow morning back to the Gym! Yeah! I am actually looking forward to it! Hopefully I won't be too tired after staying up all night cleaning my house!!!!

Okay, ladies....is everyone still sleeping off the joy of the Colts victory last night? :teeth:

I lost 2 pounds last week, despite trying to eat my way through the weekend. :sad2: I've made a committment to exercise Monday-Friday this month, and so far so good. What a great way to get caught up on my enormous list of DVR'ed shows.

Hope that everyone has a successful week!

WI today...

Not good...gained 2 lbs... :eek:

Today is DS15 bday! :bday: Last yeat at this time we were :beach: on the beautiful Disney Magic...after my weigh in, I think I'm glad I'm in the fridged north east!

After tonight (can't tonight because DH made a cake, and we are going to Hibachi for dinner :teeth: ) I have to get serious again...

Less :happytv: and :surfweb: and more :banana: :yay: (I'm getting tired just thinking about it...)

Ok where has everyone been? Come on people HUT-TO-HUT-TO!!! :lmao:

I have been a slug all week (cause I have been sick) But am getting better now so I will slowly start to climb the ladder back to healthy fitness!!!! It is going to have to be slow!!! The asthma will kill me otherwise!!!! :lmao: I start laughing and go into fits of coughing and not breathing!!! Oh it's fun!

Anyway! What about the rest of you!!!! Come on!!!!! Lets MOVE IT!!!!! Even on Sunday I was in the pool swimming laps!!!! I probably shouldn't have been, but I was!!!! Mon and Tues nothing... :rolleyes1 But I will get better!

bump

Did we all fall off the WISH wagon? I just can't wait till the weather gets nicer and I can go for a walk outside. This treadmill stuff is getting dull...

bump

Did we all fall off the WISH wagon? I just can't wait till the weather gets nicer and I can go for a walk outside. This treadmill stuff is getting dull...

No, I didn't fall off but my feet are a danglin'! LOL
I agree, I wish we had warmer weather too. I'm hoping to get some good mileage at WDW next week. I usually came back weighing less so let's hope the dining plan doesn't ruin that record. I'm going to bring my pedometer with me on this trip.
I haven't been using my treadmill but if you read my rodent woes you'll understand why! :rotfl2:

No, I didn't fall off but my feet are a danglin'! LOL
I agree, I wish we had warmer weather too. I'm hoping to get some good mileage at WDW next week. I usually came back weighing less so let's hope the dining plan doesn't ruin that record. I'm going to bring my pedometer with me on this trip.
I haven't been using my treadmill but if you read my rodent woes you'll understand why! :rotfl2:

Now I would be motivated to walk if I was at WDW too! I hope you have wonderful weather!! :beach:

Here, we are expecting s**w today, then a nice slick glaze of ice over it, then finish with s**w again. I have to work, so I might be staying the night if my relief doesn't make it in...YUCK!!! I'm trying to con DH into driving me in, so I won't have to contend with the ice when I walk out, just jump in his nice warm truck :teeth:

DH's flight was canceled in DC so he is trying to get out to CA another way but it looks like we are going to get 4-6" tonight and tomorrow so I doubt he'll be able to get out of here tomorrow.

Pray to the weather goddess that we have a clear flight next Monday!

Buffy, what is the status on DH?? I just got on here. You should have seen the crazy mess we dealt with on Saturday night.. In an hour period, we had freezing rain, sleet, sleet that was hail pellets (omg, can you say that hurts!), snow... The roads were so bad that a 15 minute drive by interstate took up 40 minutes to get back to the hotel. We were driving 20 mph on the interstate.. idiots zooming passed us and hitting the ditches.. I'm so glad we decided to get a hotel for the weekend on Friday...
Hope DH was able to get to CA.

Buffy, what is the status on DH?? I just got on here. You should have seen the crazy mess we dealt with on Saturday night.. In an hour period, we had freezing rain, sleet, sleet that was hail pellets (omg, can you say that hurts!), snow... The roads were so bad that a 15 minute drive by interstate took up 40 minutes to get back to the hotel. We were driving 20 mph on the interstate.. idiots zooming passed us and hitting the ditches.. I'm so glad we decided to get a hotel for the weekend on Friday...
Hope DH was able to get to CA.

oooooooooooo...I'm telling :lmao:

But really Buffy, did DH make it out?

We did really well here, when I was leaving for work the s**w was falling as big as tennis balls. But coming home, it was raining, and the roads were fine. This morning however, we were 2 hrs delayed...and I almost fell on the driveway... I'm SO ready for spring!!!!

So he did not make it out. At 9am yesterday they had cancelled his flight from DC to CA, at 3pm which is when we needed to be at the airport they called and canceled the flight from Hartford to DC. We were on the phones for hours with the Travel Agent and the Airline but never got through to a human.
SO today he is taking the train to a customer site in NJ and then flying to CA from there. Hopefully he will be back on Friday with no problems do we can pack! But we are supposed to have another storm late in the week.

And yes Nancy your turn on the naughty mat!! :rotfl2:

Oh and school got cancelled today! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter