W.I.S.H. Support! in the Creative Community Livingroom

oooooooooooo...I'm telling :lmao:

But really Buffy, did DH make it out?

We did really well here, when I was leaving for work the s**w was falling as big as tennis balls. But coming home, it was raining, and the roads were fine. This morning however, we were 2 hrs delayed...and I almost fell on the driveway... I'm SO ready for spring!!!!

:rotfl2: Tattle tail! :rotfl2:
Ok, I will sit quietly..but I need to get out by 5:15pm so I can get to DD's ball game...

Sounds like you guys are having all sorts of fun with the weather! I'll not rub it in too much, but it was a glorious 65 here today. Spring seems to be making an appearance in some parts of the country at least.

Buffy---Here's hoping that everything goes smoothly with your upcoming travel plans. Let's :wizard: that predicted storm away! Can't wait to hear what kind of numbers you put up on that pedometer!

I thought this thread had died a cruel death. Most seem to once I decide to post on them. So glad that it seems to have revived itself! :)

As for weight-related matters, as of this morning I'm officially down 10 pounds. Small start with such a long way to go. I also measured myself for the first time since I started on January 22nd. I'm happy to report that there are 11.5 inches less of me to be seen lately. :cool1:

As for weight-related matters, as of this morning I'm officially down 10 pounds. Small start with such a long way to go. I also measured myself for the first time since I started on January 22nd. I'm happy to report that there are 11.5 inches less of me to be seen lately. :cool1:

That's wonderful news!!!! Congrats!! :cool1: :cool1:

Congrats! That's great!!!

OK, it's a new month...let's get motivated again!!

I always do well walking wise in March, because I'm so happy to get outside on the warmer days. I love to see the spring flowers starting to pop. It's time for me and my puppy girls to shed these winter blues...after the flooding rains stop in a few days... :teeth:

I have been slowly working on losing. I have been much better in the last week as we are back to exercising and I didn't get outrageous with my food at Disney last weekend. I am only donw 2.5 pounds for the yearbut my goal is another 16.5 pounds. I have started working out more with my teammates at school though.

Rebecca

Down another 5 lbs :cool1:

Soooo happy that the weather is breaking...maybe next week the weather will cooperate and I can get some walking in...

:banana: Good job on the 5 pounds. I know how hard it is to lose and every pound counts.:cool1: Go Debbie!!!

Rebecca

:Pinkbounc :yay:
Now that spring has sprung well kind of anyway it is time to renew our commitment to a mental hospital! to healthier living.
So who is with me???? what are you nuts I like sitting here eating bon bons SSSHHHH!!!! Ignore the voices in my head! :rotfl2:
My goal is to walk at least 1 mile everyday this week, rain or shine. great, just great. See what you made her do, now I have to miss Dr. Phil :p

Ya know, I am really ticked at myself that I let another 4 months go and have so little to show for it...sheesh...

Yeah, I'm in...again. We are supposed to have great weather today, so the plan is (after I wake up) to work in the garden a little, and walk with one of the dogs...probably the pudgier one...We will have a "pudge and pudge" as we used to call it back when I walked my way to a 40lb weight loss a few years ago...

:tiptoe: & :dogdance:

I did 2 miles today!!! YAY ME!! I had only planned on 1 mile but heck I'll take 2. The track is in horrible condition though from all the rain. I hope the town comes to fix it soon. I will try the green in the next town over tomorrow.

That's GREAT Buffy!!!

I have to fess that I didn't do the pudge and pudge today...

I got a ticket this morning taking DS to carpool...needed some retail therapy, and my BFF came to the rescue. I now have 4 count them 4 new cute tank tops for spring and some lover-ly flowers on my deck to make me smile.

Does walking the mall, and walmart, and lowes count in my 1 mile? :confused3 ya think??

That's GREAT Buffy!!!

I have to fess that I didn't do the pudge and pudge today...

I got a ticket this morning taking DS to carpool...needed some retail therapy, and my BFF came to the rescue. I now have 4 count them 4 new cute tank tops for spring and some lover-ly flowers on my deck to make me smile.

Does walking the mall, and walmart, and lowes count in my 1 mile? :confused3 ya think??

Yep, they count.. I bet if you had a pedometer on your walked at least a mile shopping!!! ;)

Every step counts. They say that 10,000 steps a day is good and 15,000 is supreme. Not that you need to lose any weight Nancy so 10,000 would be good for you.

I wonder if DH has his pedometer still.. He better I had to pay for it.. I'll have to put it on tomorrow and give you my grand total for the day!

I found mine last night, but the battery is dead...

My problem with it was when I wear my scrubs, the thing would flip off and land on the floor. Didn't work as well in my pocket, so I stopped wearing it to work, and then stopped wearing it at all...

It was fun to see the count though...and it made me think about parking a little further out, and things like that...

Okay, ladies, I need a serious kick in the pants here. I'm getting so frustrated with the slow going of this weight loss thing! With the exception of Spring Break (when I quit counting WW points and using the treadmill for 8 days) I've been counting points and exercising between 40-60 minutes a day, 5 days a week. I've only lost 10 pounds since January 22nd. :confused3 Now, it's that TOM, so I'm moody on top of everything else, feeling really like there's no point in trying to change my body.

Quick...somebody give me a kick before I head for the fridge and throw in the towel! :scared: :sad1:

Okay, ladies, I need a serious kick in the pants here. I'm getting so frustrated with the slow going of this weight loss thing! With the exception of Spring Break (when I quit counting WW points and using the treadmill for 8 days) I've been counting points and exercising between 40-60 minutes a day, 5 days a week. I've only lost 10 pounds since January 22nd. :confused3 Now, it's that TOM, so I'm moody on top of everything else, feeling really like there's no point in trying to change my body.

Quick...somebody give me a kick before I head for the fridge and throw in the towel! :scared: :sad1:

No throwing in the towel!!
Can you switch up your routine to do something besides walking? Or find a new place to walk. TOM stinks, I just got over mine and I swear I ate everything under the sun. You'll start to feel better in a day or 2. In the mean time take it easy but no munching!

And 10 lbs is quite the accomplishment!! I wish I could shed 10 or even 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter