Walmart grocery pick up times

Very nice! And congratulations, 20 out of 26 now-a-days is pretty good. :)

I noticed they are going out 5 days now. Before the virus, they went 7 days, any time. Then down to 2, then 3, then 4 and now 5. Things must be normalizing a bit. :cool1:
I placed my order on April 8th @1:47am and time slot that was open was full day on Friday was open so I picked 12-1 pm

Great! You'll like it. It is a wonderful service. And I always fill out the survey online, really helps the worker.
Forgot to mention that I got a code for $10.00off first order.🎉 Are there usually codes for $$ off? I left 5 stars and gave worker a good review in the comment section

Forgot to mention that I got a code for $10.00off first order.🎉 Are there usually codes for $$ off? I left 5 stars and gave worker a good review in the comment section
Only discount I know of is first order. Also, if you refer a person and they sign up off the link sent, they get the $10 as well as you. I always give 5 stars and a good comment for the worker. :thumbsup2

I’ve been alternating between Kroger and Walmart for a while. Has anyone had trouble adding to their order? Earlier this week, I put in $30 of stuff and wrote down what else I wanted during the week. I had to finish editing by 1 o’clock this morning so last night I went in and added the rest and it added it to the cart but it would not add to the order. About 12:30, I gave up and went to bed. My DH got up early and got what it wouldn’t add in person. It kept giving me the error of “oops we can’t do that right now.”

Thinking site was just over loaded. Next week, I’ll be more sure of my list before the initial order. I would add as I think of things but I think it would add many different hold amounts to our account. Or create more confusion for the workers.

Ours are also only booking for current day & next day. If I wait up until midnight, I would be able to get a time slot for the day after tomorrow (since they open it at midnight). That's what I've been doing - getting my cart ready, setting my alarm for midnight and then checking out with it. I get up for work at 6 am and they are always full by then, so midnight it is for now lol!
Yes. Same here. This is what I do. I call it my WALMART PICKUP FASTPASS !

When we got home with our groceries last week, and we had a large order, we had two bags of goods that were not ours. We immediately called and offered to bring it back but they said they can’t accept it back and we should keep it. Maybe they sent your bags with someone else?
That's what DH thinks probably happened to our bags. He said everything was so chaotic it would be easy for them to have mixups. While he was waiting, he saw a full cart flip over. The eggs broke & milk went everywhere. The woman just picked up the other stuff & delivered it to the car without those. I can't imagine how stressed they all are now. I told DH I hope that was what happened & the extra food went to someone who really needed it.

That's what DH thinks probably happened to our bags. He said everything was so chaotic it would be easy for them to have mixups. While he was waiting, he saw a full cart flip over. The eggs broke & milk went everywhere. The woman just picked up the other stuff & delivered it to the car without those. I can't imagine how stressed they all are now. I told DH I hope that was what happened & the extra food went to someone who really needed it.
I CANNOT imagine how stressed these workers are. Do any of you know someone who works at a grocery store curbside pickup? It would be interesting to know how it works. For instance, does one person go get all of my groceries? Or does one person do all the dairy and a different person does the meat etc.

From what I've seen, one person does one entire ire order - but that's Target Pickup and Instcart at Wegmans. Now, given the increased demand, one person might shop two or more orders at one time.

I CANNOT imagine how stressed these workers are. Do any of you know someone who works at a grocery store curbside pickup? It would be interesting to know how it works. For instance, does one person go get all of my groceries? Or does one person do all the dairy and a different person does the meat etc.

One person does your entire order. They have rolling carts with baskets, I'm sure your list is sorted for them. The view it on a handheld device, then scan in each item as they put it in a basket. I'm friendly with a guy who works there--he's delivered to me a bunch of times, and when I'm in the store, he's always in there, either pulling the orders off the shelves or doing whatever he's needed for.

The problem we have is, our store is being remodeled. So, even if bread is supposed to be Aisle 8, it may or may not be. It's frustrating for me as a shopper, I can't imagine how annoying it is for the overworked pick-up people.

I doubt they do more than one order at a time. Just because, then they would need 2 carts and 2 scanners--I don't think there would be any efficiency/time savings. And the odds of messing up--putting Person A's cat food in Person B's basket--would be high. Plus, the carts are big and unwieldy--they hold 8-10 of the big blue baskets that they fill with food, and are ~5 ft high.

I doubt they do more than one order at a time. Just because, then they would need 2 carts and 2 scanners--I don't think there would be any efficiency/time savings. And the odds of messing up--putting Person A's cat food in Person B's basket--would be high. Plus, the carts are big and unwieldy--they hold 8-10 of the big blue baskets that they fill with food, and are ~5 ft high.
Given what I've seen it appears that they are completing multiple orders at one time but it is one person doing it. I would think it would depend on how many items are in an order and the time selected though too on how they are doing it. If someone has a large order would seem like they need to focus on that but if you have smaller orders easier to do multiple ones. I'm assuming they group them based on when they are supposed to be ready for pick up.

I don't know what goes on in the back so I don't know if the person getting the items is the same person who is bagging them who is the same person putting them in your car.

On pick up times at the moment the first available is Friday morning for my closest store. Delivery earliest is Thursday evening and it's only 1 slot that day. But it fluctuates of course on how far out during this whole mess.

Does Walmart curbside not include your receipt with your order? I didn’t get one. I need to place another order but I need a receipt so I can claim over the counter medicine on my FSA Flex account aka medical reimbursement

Does Walmart curbside not include your receipt with your order? I didn’t get one. I need to place another order but I need a receipt so I can claim over the counter medicine on my FSA Flex account aka medical reimbursement
You get an email confirming that your order was picked up, but that’s it. No actual receipts are given.

You get an email confirming that your order was picked up, but that’s it. No actual receipts are given.
The receipt is included in the email sent to you a few minutes after you pick up your order. It includes a survey and itemized receipt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter