Walt's Warriors (Team 7) Miles and Hours

Duhhh... Was wondering why it was os quiet here. I missed teh first page.

ROxy - Hope you are feeling better soon!

Tracy - I'd love a button! Thansk so much!

Michelle - COngrsts on teh race. Taht's awesome!

Barb - Be careful shoveling! We've had about 2 feet here since Thursday night. I'm ready to be done.

Jim - Yay for better temps for you.

Kate - Great job on teh LR!

COunting down. Starting saturday I can start looking at teh weather. :upsidedow

Jim: Advise I have always been givin is to not take any type of advil, aspirin while running or walking. Afterward is ok, but not right before or during.

OK WARRIORS here is who I have that want a button at the WISH meet...

Carrier
Amy
Roxy
Me

Who else will be there?????????

Thanks carrie for little cheer!

TM time tonight, 6.2miles 57mins and 10 mins afterwards stretching.

I know you are not supposed to take stuff while running, but I have been known to take Tylenol, esp during the time I limped both half and full due to that darned IT band issue. Ugh.

I can't wait to see everyone at the Pop meet. It will be such fun to get to high 5 our Warriors!

I'm also looking forward to meeting up with everyone before we step off and after the events if you are able.

I probably would go home if I hurt so much I thought I needed drugs while on a regular training run, but I took an Advil or Tylenol somewhere by the AK at the full with pleasure. A fellow WISHer had it in a bag- I didn't even wait for water. I briefly thought about how I couldn't remember what you were supposed to take while running and then decided I didn't care. ;) I don't remember it helping much, but it certainly didn't hurt.

So, I just signed up for the Princess half. It's my birthday today, and I decided I wanted to sign up! Happy Birthday to me! And Ted said I was so hard to shop for! :laughing: Hey- now I'll get to see Kate!

Haven't run today, but hope to get in some decent miles over Christmas.

Jen in GA

OK, Warriors....

I ordered 10 buttons, was not really sure how many of us were going to be at the MEET on Friday. Any left overs I will save for Princess Half if the Warriors are still together.?.

Tracy

Happy Christmas Eve Warriors!!!!

Today I managed to sneak in a 19.1 mile bike ride in 1:06. I decided to give the soles of my feet a break from the pounding of running.

You guys all rock!!! Keep up the great work!

Merry Christmas Warriors!

Good to see everyone putting in those steps! Two weeks from today we'll be in WDW! Whee!

Good Morning and Merry Christmas to all my Warrior and WISH friends!!:santa:

I did 3 miles this morning in 45min 39sec.

Have a great day! Tracy

Just back from 3 miles in 39 minutes. Still fighting the last of my cold and the ankle is still a little sore, so I took it easy. Just glad to be out there again...I haven't ran since Sunday!:eek:

Merry Christmas warriors!!!
I am unfortunately in bed with a horrible cold and cough. Started getting sick Sunday and was hopeful that it would be just a mild cold but I was wrong

So no miles to report yet since I have just been resting in between Christmas activities. I am hopeful to get some in this weekend and next week
Cheers,Amy

Amy sorry you're not well, stay snuggly in bed it's the best place right now.

Hope you've all had a wonderful christmas so far and are looking forward to a shiny new 2009!

I tried to run today- too soon after flu-ness. Managed 1.5miles in 13mins before feeling very whoozy so sensibly stopped! Will try again on sunday- sorry warriors :headache:

5 miles in 45:15 this morning.

Florida is actually the only place on the continent that is warm right now. It's about 72º here right now. It would be nice if it were about 10-15º colder on race weekend. At least for me.

Rock on Warriors!! 2 weeks to go!!

Hi Jim - my northern neighbor.

I did something different and out of the ordinary for me this morning...

I drove to the beach to do my 4 miles of walking (just a bit of joggin).
I went to the Hollywood Beach area along the broadwalk. :beach:

4.05 miles in the WIND!! in 56min 48 sec. with a 10min cooldown watching the waves crash on the shore.

IMG_2788.jpg

Can you tell how windy it was.

I have more photos posted on the weekly thread.

Tapering Tracy

tracy that work out sounds awesome! beaches and sunshine, how could you beat that? Maybe by getting rid of the wind actually!

Do you guys do boxing day over there? My aunty and uncle are in their villa in orlando right now!!!! I wanted to go too. Love family christmasses though. Hope you're all having fun and have great new year's eve plans

Kate: Come on over and enjoy the sun. Well, no boxing day for us here.
As for New year's eve plans. I don't have any. If you know of any really nice single guys around 38-42 that have a good job send them this way.

Tracy

Amy get well soon! Hope you are already much better.

Kate, glad you knew when to pull the plug and come back to rest.

Tracy, wow on the windy walk!

Busy here with Christmas visits still. This weekend will not be over until Monday evening. Then I think I'd like to run around a bit! Literally!

I put in a really sweaty 9 miles (run 7/walk 1) in 1:32 this morning.

Cripes almighty, it is freakin' HOT down here!! I am outside doing the "cold dance" at least 3 times a day right now.

The high was over 80 this afternoon. It was in the mid 70's with a RH of 80% at the start and 90% when I finished.

The good part was that I started at about 9:15, so I'm hoping a 6:00 start will help get the 1/2 finished & the bulk of the whole done by the time it gets warm (IF it does not cool off. But I'm doing the dance. Dead chickens, magic powder, waiting for the full moon. Anything to get it cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter