Walt's Warriors (Team 7) Miles and Hours

Good evening Warriors! I've been resting for a few days because the back of my knee hurts, my heel hurts and I dropped the basket from the shredder on my right toe. I did manage to do my 8 miles in 119:27 minutes.
We leave for WDW on Wednesday morning!

My totals for last week are: 10 miles and 363:14 minutes.

Have a great week!!!

Hey guys, hope everyone's doing really well. I'll get chance to do a catch up soon hopefully.

Today- went to the gym- 6.1miles treadmill 57mins+ 10min stretching. Then went to the forest for walk with my boyfriend (he he yep still my boyfriend!!!) we did 3.5miles in around 65mins. No racing for us! Total: 9.6 miles 131 mins :goodvibes

Last week total by the way was 17 miles, 187 mins.

Hi fellow Warriors. Well finally starting to get on the mend from whatever I had. I have been reading about how everyone is trying to stay well. I wish you all the best and hope everyone stays well. These last two and a half weeks of training have been really bad. I am worrying about finishing the Goofy. I will be the one crawling to the fininsh. Just wave when you go by.
I do have some miles to report not much though. I have not been trying to neglect our team I have just felt like crude. Which leads to depression which leads to I don't want to move. Any way safe travel to all headed to marathon weekend. Hope to get to meet some new friends. Safe Journeys to you all.:)
12-23 3.37 mile run 31 minutes
12-24 7.09 mile run 1.09
12-25 5.19 mile run 50 minutes
12-27 5.02 mile run 50 minutes
12-28 10.03 mile run 1.38
12-30 7.02 mile run 1.06
Happy New Years to All:)

Happy Tuesday Warriors!!

I put in a 5 mile run today in 44:35. That is like Lightning McQueen quick for me! Be nice if I could do that for 26, but that, absent some really good performance enhancing drugs AND a motor scooter, is not going to happen.

Check the weather folks! It looks like it MAY be a cold one on the weekend.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Maybe my cold dance is working.................:scratchin :scratchin :scratchin :scratchin :scratchin

Plus 30 minutes of weights this evening.

But the most important happening of the day: I did not: trip, slip, spin, slide, fall, stumble, bumble, tumble, plummet, plunge, nose dive, keel over, topple, pitch, sprawl, sprain, strain or otherwise damage myself today. That is a BIG accomplishment!!

Way to go, Jim! You had a great day! :laughing:

Sorry I've been MIA lately...that stupid cold lasted a full two weeks!:sad2:

But I'm back at it...4.9 miles in 60 minutes.

For those of you headed to WDW shortly...have a great time! I wish I was going to be there, but I will be cheering you all on from home.:cheer2:

GO GET 'EM WARRIORS!!!

Hey warriors

5 miles 240 minutes for me this week. Not too impressive but the miles were hiking up a mountain kind of miles and I also got in some non running or walking exercise minutes! Still coughing! Ugh. Worried about my lack of running for the last week and a half.still I guess it is better to have gotten sick when I did rather than next weekend.

can't wait to see everyone next weekend!!!

Happy new year!

Hey Warriors:

Jim: Great work!! Awesome time.

Michelle: Glad to hear you're feeling better!!

Amy: Also glad to hear your feeling better. I got alittle post nasal drip thing that is now causing sinus pressure. I don't feel bad or have a fever or anything. SO I will just vitamin it up, rest and drink my V8 fusion and Danactive.

Yesterday I got in 3 miles after work. 44 min 13sec. 5 min warmup and 5 min cooldown.

Have a great new year's!!

Tracy ( Waiting for the buttons to arrive )

3 miles in 39 minutes for me today.

I hope your buttons come quickly Tracy!

Glad to hear you are feeling better Amy! I know what you are going through...I was down for 2 weeks with my cold.:sad2: Hope the cough goes away soon!

Wow we really are battling away at those nasty colds and drips. Keep at it warriors! I'm coming out of my cold now i'm sure, developing beautiful cough so must be nearly the end :goodvibes

HAPPY 2009 EVERYONE. Hope it's a fit, fabulous and fast (as in speedy times!) year for each and every one of you. You are the most awesome team ever and i truly hope we stay together.

Anyway.... let me just dry my sentimental tear!
6.2miles on TM 56 mins. Then got caught by running club instructor who taught me how to do squats on a wobble board. :rotfl: it was not a pretty sight and ate up some stretching time. Total 6.2 miles 70mins.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Warriros!

Believe it or not, I have NOT fallen off the face of the Earth. In fact, I have kept right up with my training even though I have not posted here in a few weeks. As soon as I have it all figured out, I will post it so that we have end-of-the-year totals!

Hey Warriors....

**Don't forget to come to the meet about 4:15- 4:20 For the WARRIOR photo!!!**

AFM: I did 5 miles today. Was supposed to do 4, but since I only did 3 on Tuesday I wanted to make it up.
1hour 13min 21sec. 5 min cooldown.

Still have my yucky post nasal drip and clearing throat thingy. Still not feeling bad.

Tracy

Happy New year everyone!!! Just got back to work. Home PC is wayyy sloowww, but i will try to take LT home this weekend to do miles.

Thanks for the time reminder Tracy!

AFM:

10 miles Sat (1:50)

3.7 in 40 min Tue
3.6 in 45 min Thur (See hat a couple inches of snow,wind and a drop of 10 degrees does?)

Today I did 4.0 in 35:52.,

T minus 6 wake ups to go!!!!!

Only 2 more shifts at the station to not do anything stupid in.

Unfortunately, due to family scheduling conflicts, I will be unable to attend the meeting. :sad1: I'll be the tall, brown haired guy in the photo that is not there. :rotfl:

Hey warriors!

A few more miles to report!

12/31 3.1 slow cold windy hilly miles in 48 minutes

Yesterday 3.5 hiking miles in 90 minutes

I will be at the meet on Friday! You will also get to meet DD! Dh has to work.

Amy: Just a question... Have you seen the Twilight movie yet?? I am sure you have read all the books. I have about 3 more chapters in Breaking Dawn to go.

Tracy

Hey tracy,
I have seen it 3 times!!! Love Robert pattinson who plays Edward. There were some things I didn't like but overrall it was a good movie!

T minus 5 wake ups before we go!!!!!!

Today I did a relaxed 7.05 run in 69:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter