Walt's Warriors (Team 7) Miles and Hours

Jim: Nice job on the "easy" 7 miles. Can't wait!!!

Amy: I saw the movie after I read the third book. I liked it, thought the action seens were worth seeing it, but of course the book was just so much better. I thought the guy that played Jasper kinda over did the "glaring" thing. I think this would be a great TV series and could go more by the book. Anyway, can't wait for the next movie.

Tracy

Hey Warriors!! I just checked the status of the Buttons. Says at the UPS site "rescheduled" for the 7th. I leave on the 8th - ugh! Talk about last minute!! I hope they make it here I leave Thursday 7:30am.

Out for a 7 miler!!

Tracy

Keep it up tracy, u star. Hope you're fighting off that cold/nosey thing.

just 3.1 miles for me 29 mins + 10. Did 20 mins core work last night, felt quite easy..... ha ha ha until this morning!

last wk total 15.8m, 221 mins

Marathon weekend countdown's getting so exciting to watch :woohoo:

I did 4 miles yesterday 58min 24sec.
Today my 7miles 1 hour 43min 49 sec.

I can help out in Jan. Carrie, I'll PM or email you.

Tracy

Hey warriors,

Finally back at home in FL! No more checking in on my blackberry! SO SO SO excited about marathon weekend!

Tracy, we're trying to meet up like 415ish at POP for a warrior picture right??

Amy: Yes, try to come a bit early, to get a warrior photo - like 4:15 - 4:20pm.

Tracy

My last Pre-Goofy taper this morning. 4 miles in 38:50.

Everybody travel safe!! Good luck this weekend!

OK Ya'll I am taking over posting our times and such for Jan. I will out of town from Thursday until Monday so I will try to catch up when I get back.

I have our BUTTONS for the MEET!!

Tracy

Tracy: Sounds good! Can't wait to meet at POP! Since you are taking January, maybe you could start a fresh warriors thread for 2009??:flower3: Pretty please??

I already made it over to the new thread, but just needed to finish up posting my December info. (hope it can still be added!)

I posted the first week in Dec. and haven't posted since. So, since 12/5:

67 miles
15 hours total

Long story short--I found out that I can't do the Disney Half, which was heartbreaking....just sort of fell out of sync after that.

On to the New Year, though!

~Erika

I already made it over to the new thread, but just needed to finish up posting my December info. (hope it can still be added!)

I posted the first week in Dec. and haven't posted since. So, since 12/5:

67 miles
15 hours total

Long story short--I found out that I can't do the Disney Half, which was heartbreaking....just sort of fell out of sync after that.

On to the New Year, though!

~Erika
What???? What happened Erika? I'm so sorry to hear this. Does this mean you're not coming this weekend? I'm sending you a PM now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter