WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

I have heard some other TAs saying they had success updating tickets even though we aren't technically supposed to be allowed to yet. I would guess most guests aren't able to yet either.

It was really quite simple once I got through. Now I have been able to book my extra day of park reservations. I had 9 day tickets but they didn't last until the end of our trip since we are doing a split stay.

Have the folks who have had success after 9am been on AP's and gotten more than 3 park reservations?

So if I’m reading this correctly, AP Holders will be able to cancel their passes all together. What I am not seeing is how much will be refunded to those who paid in full. All I see is “partial refund.” What does that mean. We have platinum plus passes which were started right before the park closures.

Have the folks who have had success after 9am been on AP's and gotten more than 3 park reservations?
Yes, we have two members with APs on one trip able to book 12 days (that whole trip). The non-AP member of that trip was only able to book 9 days (he has a 9-day ticket). But when we tried to do other trips in August and December with the same APs, it said we reached our limit and wouldn't let us book.

Last edited:

There is a glitch from my TA that has said that having an AP + tickets(say, from the transfer from non-open days to open days) and a resort reservation is making it hard to book. But we just need to keep checking once the system comes back online.

me too. Can't figure out how to get to dining

Log in by “buying” a Memory Maker instead! That’s what I did and it worked! Just put it in your cart, check out, log in, and then click back before purchase. Then go back into the Park Pass section and wait. It shouldn’t take long! It didn’t for me!

Log in by “buying” a Memory Maker instead! That’s what I did and it worked! Just put it in your cart, check out, log in, and then click back before purchase. Then go back into the Park Pass section and wait. It shouldn’t take long! It didn’t for me!
I’ve done that, and the dining, and still only 1. But I believe it’s just a glitch or something that I need to wait on so let’s hope

PLEASE READ IF YOU'VE ONLY BEEN ABLE TO BOOK ONE OR TWO DAYS ONLY - I've just read on a Facebook page that someone who had only been able to book 1 day before the rest said the parks are unavailable, cancelled that reservation so that nothing was booked then tried again working from the last day of the trip to the first and it worked.
I had nothing to lose as I'd only booked 1 day out of my 14 for this Oct so tried it ... AND IT ONLY WORKED!!!
Absolutely your decision if you want to try this but I promise that I've just been able to book all my days - I'm so happy, I could cry from all the stress I've endured this afternoon haha xxx

Just because some people have asked:

I did stay on hold to see if I could add a day to my Tickets on a 2020 resort stay package and they said that right now they are only removing the hopper and helping guests change hotels.I’ve heard from one CM that I will be able to add the day June 28th and from this one it was “later this summer”.

not a deal breaker for us, but would have been nice to get that day added and a Park reservation made for it. But I have my 3 day ticket and the reservations made. I got in about 9am with the dinning reservation hack.

I’m canceling my August trip, but was able to make selections for each day just logging in via Chrome the normal way. No workarounds. Just logged in and selected a park for each of the five days.

I'm going to try your suggestion if I can ever get back in to the system. Thank you so much.
I tried. When I cancelled my park reservation it did open up all of the other parks on the other days but as soon as I chose the last day, it wouldn't let me go any further. Same message - no availability. I went back in and cancelled again and again the other days opened up but I could never get more than one day. I'm going to wait a little bit and see if they work out the glitches later today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter