"We Ain't From Around Here!"-The South Does Disney! A Dec PTR Update 1/11-Prizes!

When do you think we should leave for Disney?

• December 25! Don't take the risk of missing the Wishes Dessert Party because the park is full!

• December 26! Don't give up sleep and family time! You should be fine getting into the park!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Have an amazing Christmas and a magical trip! You two really deserve it! Please tell John I said thank you for all he has done for our country, and thank you for being a supportive Army wife!

Thank you so much! :hug: We had a wonderful time!

I'm sure you guys will have an awesome trip! Text me as much as you want! :lmao:

You're right, it was awesome! Thank you! :hug:

Have a great trip!!! :hug: :goodvibes And Merry Christmas! Text me once in a while if you remember, I know I was a terrible texter on my trip! :rotfl:

Thank you! Our trip was wonderful! :hug:

Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful trip. After experiencing Disney at Christmastime, with all the crowds, I have to say it wasn't too bad. An early start helps a lot, and the crowds were less late at night as well.

You were so right- an early start was definitely the ticket! Thanks for the advice! :)

Merry Christmas, Joni! Have an amazing trip! :hug:

Merry Christmas to you (a little late) and thank you! :hug: We had a great time!

Merry Christmas, Joni! I'm so excited for you! I think so many of us have been anticipating John's return and your trip almost as much as you have! Can't wait to see all your pics and hear all of your stories. I pray you get there safely and that you have a BLAST!

Thank you so much! :hug: You are the best! We had a great time, I can't wait to tell you all about it!

Merry Christmas, Joni! Drive safely and I hope you guys have a fabulous trip! :santa:

Thank you so much! :hug: It was fabulous!

Have a wonderful time, Joni! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! :goodvibes

Thank you! :hug: My TR will be coming very soon!

I'm so happy for you and John!!! I can't wait to hear about everything you did when you return! :goodvibes

Thank you so much! :hug:

Joni has been texting me & sending me pics! She said it is very cold, but they are still having a great time!!!

It WAS cold! But it got warmer, thank goodness! Thank you for updating everyone! :hug:

I heard about the cold weather! However, I guess it's more fun to be cold in WDW than cold at home!

You're right about that! Although, being cold in WDW felt weird, because I'm so used to being hot there!

hi Joni! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope you both are having a blast at WDW now! I can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

Thank you so much! :hug: We had a great time!

I hope you are having a great time! :) On Sunday when we woke up to the colder weather, I thought of you guys getting there that day and hoped it wouldn't cause you all too much trouble. It looks like things have warmed up since then, though.

Thank you! :hug: It did get a lot warmer, thank heavens! We were freezing for awhile there!

Hi everyone! :earsboy: We are home from Disney! We got in last night at about 11:30, so needless to say we fell right in bed. We had an amazing trip! It had its ups and downs but overall it was magical as always and was full of lots of surprises. I can't wait to tell you all about it!

We are sad to be home but at the same time glad. I love going on vacation, but it wears me out! I am ready to get back to normal life. I am trying right now to get my photo pass CD ordered, but it's being difficult.

I will post a link to my TR on here as soon as I start it! I might get started tonight if I can! See ya soon! :)

Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Welcome home! So glad that you two had such a great time! Looking forward to reading all about it!!! :goodvibes

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I have started my trip report! The link is in my signature, so please check it out! :) I'm so sorry I've fallen so far behind on everyone's PTRs and TRs, but I promise I will be catching up completely very soon! Thank you all again for your support! I hope you enjoy my TR!

So glad you made it home safely! I can't wait to read your TR!!!

Thanks girl! :hug: I just started my TR!

Welcome back!! :yay: I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip!

Thank you! My TR is finally started!

Welcome home! I'm so glad to hear you had a great time and I can't wait for the TR to start! :goodvibes

Thank you!! I hope you like my TR!

You are very welcome! I loved all the updates!!!!

I'm so glad you liked them!

Welcome back!!! :cool1: Can't wait to read about your trip!!! :hug:

Thank you!! My TR is finally up, you motivated me!

Welcome back!! It seems like you guys just left?!!

I know right?! The trip flew by!

Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

TR is up! I hope you enjoy it! :)

Welcome home! So glad that you two had such a great time! Looking forward to reading all about it!!! :goodvibes

Thank you so much!! I hope you like my TR!

Welcome home!

Thank you!

Welcome home! :yay: Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Thank you!! I am excited to do my TR!

Hi everyone! It feels weird to be updating my PTR since I'm already working on my TR, but I wanted to post and tell all of my Waiting Game winners that I haven't forgotten about your prizes! I was so busy last week I didn't get a chance to mail them, and now we've got all of this snow keeping me locked inside. But don't worry, as soon as I can get out of the house I will be mailing them this week! Thanks for being patient with me! :)

Hi everyone! It feels weird to be updating my PTR since I'm already working on my TR, but I wanted to post and tell all of my Waiting Game winners that I haven't forgotten about your prizes! I was so busy last week I didn't get a chance to mail them, and now we've got all of this snow keeping me locked inside. But don't worry, as soon as I can get out of the house I will be mailing them this week! Thanks for being patient with me! :)

I'm so so so excited! I'm hoping it's just snow delay. This weather is driving me a little bonkers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter