We Moved to Disneyland!! Now What…? Stories from New DLR Locals - Updated 1/15

So excited to see these pictures! Our upcoming trip will be around the same dates. We're hoping to see a little Halloween, and a little Christmas at the same time. Looks like we will. :)

My husband isn't a "celebrity" person, but I think he'd just about fall over if he saw Jason Bourne walking through the parks. lol

So excited to see these pictures! Our upcoming trip will be around the same dates. We're hoping to see a little Halloween, and a little Christmas at the same time. Looks like we will. :)

My husband isn't a "celebrity" person, but I think he'd just about fall over if he saw Jason Bourne walking through the parks. lol

It's definitely a great transitional period! They have so much to phase in for Christmas that it has to overlap with Halloween at least a little. In fact, they just started putting the snow on the castle today!

I thought Matt Damon was a pretty good celebrity sighting as well. Not one you'd necessarily expect to see at Disneyland.

Another great update! Duffy's underpants story had me chuckling!

We love reminiscing about that one. I hope we were the weirdest customers that employee had that day! :lmao:

:rotfl: I can totally picture that Build A Bear employee's face.

Yup! He seemed like he was ready for us to move along as quickly as possible. :rotfl2:

Great updates. I have to admit that I loved the Marceline candy shots.

Thanks! I always love looking at the candy pictures. But then they make me hungry...

The white room with the holiday overlay on IASW is my favourite, it's just stunning!

I agree that the holiday fireworks at Disneyland are just perfect. The whole crowd just gets into it and it's so emotional. I hope they never go the separate ticketed way that the Halloween fireworks have.

The white room with the holiday overlay on IASW is my favourite, it's just stunning!

Agreed! :thumbsup2

I agree that the holiday fireworks at Disneyland are just perfect. The whole crowd just gets into it and it's so emotional. I hope they never go the separate ticketed way that the Halloween fireworks have.

I'm totally with you when it comes to hoping they don't add a hard-ticketed event, but I actually doubt they ever will. I think with it being such a locals' park, they'd outrage too many people. But, of course, I could be wrong.

Yup, the Jingle Cruise is SO much different this year! Love DL at Christmas :goodvibes

I'm honestly excited to see this year's Jingle Cruise. I feel like if they're going to do an overlay, they might as well go all out. And I totally agree with you about Disneyland at Christmas. It was magical!! :santa:

I saw WOC Xmas edition before and after Frozen came out. Olaf made a lot more sense the 2nd time around. :) His parts were so lengthy (as you mentioned) and if you didn't know who he was ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter