West jet!!! You’re killing me!!!

quandrea I tried sending you a private message
WestJet dates open.pixiedust:
I booked Jan 1-Jan 6th.
Using the WJD (WestJet Dollars) I've accumulated,,I am only out the taxes.
I used member fares button.
Pixie Dust to you that you get what you are looking for.
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Thanks Mel. I booked with Air Canada. They were cheaper coming home on January 5. Just two tickets at least. I’ll come home later in the week with my other two kids. Hopefully I’ll catch a sale for those three fares. You sound like you snagged a deal.

Last edited:

Thanks Mel. I booked with Air Canada. They were cheaper coming home on January 5. Jus two tickets at least. I’ll come home later in the week with my other two kids. Hopefully I’ll catch a sale for those three fares. You sound like you snagged a deal.

Wonderful--Air Canada was my other go to,,but getting free baggage with the WestJet World Elite card made it worth it.
Now to watch for March Break 2020 fares,,,lol.
Happy hunting
Hugs
Mel

Hi, I booked on Saturday as well. Going to Fort Lauderdale. Booked the 600.00 return flights. Used a WestJet companion 99.00 fare for the second ticket so that helps.

Still something like $600 round to FLL. Ugh.
Yes. The fare is a killer. I’m used to paying no more than $400, usually less round trip. Travelling busy season is not for the faint of heart. No choice in the matter for now, so I just suck it up. Telling myself that it all evens out in the end. Just booked Toronto Vancouver flights, round trip for $500 for the summer. Good deal there. Bad deal for Florida.

Yes. The fare is a killer. I’m used to paying no more than $400, usually less round trip. Travelling busy season is not for the faint of heart. No choice in the matter for now, so I just suck it up. Telling myself that it all evens out in the end. Just booked Toronto Vancouver flights, round trip for $500 for the summer. Good deal there. Bad deal for Florida.

We just booked YYZ to LAX for $400 return through Westjet which was awesome but we've never been able to find a half decent price to Orlando through Westjet. So strange. Cheaper to go to Disneyland than Disneyworld.

I saw some great fares for fall - $315 found trip from Vancouver to MCO :o Here's hoping I can score the same for mid-January!

I’ve been using the Hopper app to track airfare and have been really pleased. It uses historic data to predict how prices are likely to fluctuate and advises you to buy now or wait for a better deal, and if a better deal comes up it will alert you.

I’m sure it’s not perfect, what is! But for the trips I’ve tracked so far when it’s advised us to wait we’ve always ended up with a better deal than if we’d just booked right away.

I need the US I believe it excludes southwest, but I think it includes the major Canadian carriers. We’ve found flights with Porter, AC and WJ listed.

Just checked again, and I can get flights for all five of us for $1000 CAD with our companion fare. We may book soon, and we've NEVER booked flights this early!

When is West jet going to release their fares for the first week of January?!!! We need to buy mco to yyz, one way. I’ve been waiting on Westjet and now I’m watching Air Canada’s fares climb. Should I just buy the Air Canada ticket before it goes up again? Extremely frustrating.

FYI Westjet only posts flights 330 days out so a little over 10 mths out. At least thats what their website says.
We have a glorious 19 day trip planned for next january. This years companion flight expires March 5. Thankfully i can book our return flight as of March 4th. Hate to let that expire.

On a side note i dont know if i missed it before but westjet has a reasonable flight out of calgary. Coming from northern alberta we always went through toronto which we absolutely hate. The last couple trips we even stayed at the airport overnight as to avoid rushing through yyz.

For next trip the thought of avoiding Toronto has already eased some stress haha.

WestJet sometimes delays releasing the schedule at popular times like Christmas and March break will show as not available or sold out.

FYI Westjet only posts flights 330 days out so a little over 10 mths out. At least thats what their website says.
We have a glorious 19 day trip planned for next january. This years companion flight expires March 5. Thankfully i can book our return flight as of March 4th. Hate to let that expire.

On a side note i dont know if i missed it before but westjet has a reasonable flight out of calgary. Coming from northern alberta we always went through toronto which we absolutely hate. The last couple trips we even stayed at the airport overnight as to avoid rushing through yyz.

For next trip the thought of avoiding Toronto has already eased some stress haha.

We fly through Calgary to head to Orlando (from BC.) I much prefer that over a stop in the six!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter