what are the best desserts at disney world?

Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake at Liberty Tree Tavern and Maple Creme Brulee at Le Cellier are my favorites

I agree!

(But I get that it can be overwhelming to choose.)

I second the beignets at POFQ and I love a classic Dole whip, but my absolute favorite is the Kungaloosh at Skipper Canteen!
I absolutely love Skippers Canteen as a sit down restaurant in MK. We go every trip, but I have never tried the Kungaloosh there... not sure why????? Ok.. that's on my must eat list for next trip.

This is phenomenal! I only got it because of the Dis review, and it did not disappoint.

Other favourites: the Magic Cookie bar at Port Orleans Riverside; the cinnamon roll at Garden Grill breakfast; Ohana bread pudding; alcoholic beignets at Port Orleans French Quarter.

Edit: Grapefruit cake at Hollywood Brown Derby.

I thought the Grey Stuff was gross - it tasted like gritty spray cream.

I thought I was the only one who didn't like the Grey Stuff- it doesn't taste like anything! :scared:

I usually drink my calories at WDW, but I will always try to get the following sweets:

Dolewhip - super pumped to try the upside down cake with dolewhip
Bread Pudding @ RR
Creme Brulee - I have yet to try one at a restaurant in WDW that I didn't like
Mousse au Chocolat - Les Halles

Looking forward to trying Ample Hills @ Boardwalk for ice cream :)

Trifle at Garden View Tea. Cronut at Epcot. Zebra Domes at AKL. When available, seasonal desserts -- any flavored with pumpkin, gingerbread, or eggnog.

My favs are the key lime tart at Sunshine Seasons and Sven's green apple cheesecake at Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe at the Norway pavilion in Epcot.
Those sound right up my alley, going on my list ;)

(taking notes) I was just noting to my husband that we skip dessert so much because we're full before we get to it. Really looking at splitting more appetizers and main courses so we have room for dessert!

Dole whips
Any dessert at Flying Fish
The treats doled out after brunch at CG
The different ice creams at Vivoli Gelato
Sprinkle cupcakes
The flan catalana at Jaleo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter