• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What candy do you give on Halloween?

I love it when people pass out non-chocolate. DS can't eat it, but 95% of what we get is chocolate around here. Chips, goldfish, etc are all great!

What are Jax though? Never heard of that.

Looks like AppleDumpling answered your question, but they are like puffy Cheez Doodles and they are delicious! I've loved them since I was a kid. My sister handed out my candy while I was out with my daughter. I meant to hold back a bag but forgot and they're all gone! Probably for the best. My son got a lot of non-chocolate stuff this year - and a lot of full sized bars too!

I do the same. Always have some chocolate and some non-chocolate candy (like Skittles or Twizzlers), but also something other than candy, usually chips. This year I got some mini packs of Pringle’s which have been a hit in past years. Rice Krispie treats were also very well-received.

Jax are the same as Cheez Doodles and Cheetos (puffed, not crunchy). I actually prefer them out of the three. Best taste and texture IMO, and least amount of orange dust on your fingers. :thumbsup2

Do you have a Trader Joe's near you? I recently tried their cheese puffs and they definitely gave Jax some competition, lots of orange dust, however.

We started out rather quiet and then got busy. I was cleaned out of everything and usually I have leftovers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter