What do you have enough of, but still buy more of?

Tank Tops

Tervis Tumblers - although I'm getting better at just exchanging broken ones instead of buying new

Oh dear, how could I ever forget about the tank tops! I have tank tops everywhere and wear them under most of my shirts.

Purses
Earrings- I can't pass up a clearance rack and almost always buy!
Disney tee-shirts. I just recently discovered I have the SAME Minney Mouse Red Bow tee shirt in White, Grey and Black. How I bought 3 different colors of the same shirt is a miracle in itself. But proof, I don't "need" to buy anymore, PERIOD!!! I live close to a Disney Store.......

Shoes - I have over 150 pairs of heels
Purses - Mostly Disney Dooneys and Harveys bags
Yarn for knitting

BB&W shower gel. I stock up when they have their big semi annual sales. I think I've got about 15 stashed away in the bathroom right now.

Wooden spoons, spatulas, and serving spoons. I have probably 3 drawers full.

I used to be obsessed with craft items- markers, glue guns, stamps and stamp pads, and cardstock in every color and pattern. I finally donated everything to a after school care place near home after realizing I had spent a huge amount of $$ on items that I really never used.

Beer- I can't resist trying something new and interesting, even if the fridge is stocked. And mustard. I don't even eat mustard, so I never know if we're out of it. I just throw it in the shopping cart. Then I come home and discover that we have a lot of mustard.

I'm the same way with beer. I take pride in having an eye-popping array of only Texas beers on hand so anytime I see a new one or wonder if I'm running low on one of my favorites, into the cart it goes!

My husband is the same way with BBQ sauce (although, to be fair, he does eat it). At last count we had 15 unopened bottles and at least six open bottles in the fridge.

Silver Capri or jeans. I take pride when I can get them for around $35. I buy the jeans now when they are clearances out and I buy the Capri,s in late fall when they are clearanced out. I sometimes even get them cheaper and I have sold a lot of them on EBay. I am shocked when the bidding exceeds $90-$100.

Sprite. I really like it (I prefer the small 8 oz bottles), and I don’t want to run out.

Craft supplies (stamps, dies, inks, card stock). I’m a card maker, so I do use what I buy. It’s never ending though. Just when I think I have enough they come out with beautiful new products that I just have to have. I make two or three cards a week. I have so many cards that I’ve started giving them away to friends in bundles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter