What do you wear on your feet in the summer?

What do you wear on your feet in the summer?

• Nothing!

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Flip Flops

Votes: 61 48.0%
  • Sandals - Tevas or other type

Votes: 44 34.6%
  • Birkenstocks!

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Birkenstocks with socks!

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Boat Shoes

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Sneakers

Votes: 37 29.1%
  • Flowers and bells on toes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other! Cause feet are important!

Votes: 19 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
at home in the house-barefoot. in the garage or on the deck a knockoff pair of fleece line crocks. in public? my black and white checkered vans-the same shoes i've worn pair after pair of for decades:smooth::smooth:

I’m barefoot as much as I can be. Even in winter, when I’m home I’m barefoot.

When I go out..crocs. The original, ugly, most comfortable shoes in the world.

Tevas as much as I can but I have DC's, Dockers and Nike lightweight shoes I wear if we're going out somewhere that the Tevas wouldn't look right. Whatever I wear, they come off as soon as I get home.

I had to click other as I’ve worn my boots a bit this summer :)

I mostly wear lightweight sneakers. My only pair of sandals are too uncomfortable to walk in. I don’t even own flip flops.
I almost added boots to the poll. I've seen some people wearing them. No flip flops? :confused3

at home in the house-barefoot. in the garage or on the deck a knockoff pair of fleece line crocks. in public? my black and white checkered vans-the same shoes i've worn pair after pair of for decades:smooth::smooth:

I’m barefoot as much as I can be. Even in winter, when I’m home I’m barefoot.

When I go out..crocs. The original, ugly, most comfortable shoes in the world.
Annnddd... I almost put Crocs in, too. I should have!

I almost added boots to the poll. I've seen some people wearing them. No flip flops? :confused3

I could probably use a pair but I never remember to buy some- they’re just not really my thing. I’m probably the only Floridian that doesn’t own any. But I’ve come to terms with my weirdness :)

At home, mostly barefoot.

When I go out, either Birkenstocks or sneakers depending on what I'll be doing. (I have two different styles of Birks. They're ugly, but oh, so comfortable. I have never been able to get used to flip-flops with the thing between my toes. It's funny though, Birks have suddenly come into style with teens in my area. Both my niece and my son's girlfriend have commented that my Birkenstocks are so cool. Really?)

Either sandals or comfortable cushy flip flops like Clarks, I wear them year round. In the dead of winter I'll wear boots when I leave the house to go in public but if I'm just going to the mailbox or out in the yard, I still wear them. To be fair, the dead of winter in Georgia isn't that bad. I go barefoot around the house and most of the time in the yard unless it wet or cold.

Tidewater flip flops as much as possible! If I'm going somewhere and w as n yo dress nicer, I'll wear a pair of sandals. I hate to have my feet covered in the summer and toes are always painted.

Cushy rubber flip flops for at home, the beach and pool only. I wear sanuks (are they considered flip flops?!), lightweight sneakers and wedge sandals otherwise.

if I'm driving/running errands - sneakers
if I'm going out but not driving - sandals/flip flops
in the house - socks! (DH and DS like the AC cranked, and my feet get cold.:cold:)

Minnie Socks.png

Last edited:
I voted other.

In the summer I wear Skechers when going out, Croc knock-offs outdoors at home, and just socks in the house.

In the winter it's Skecher Delites or Bobs. If I have to "dress up" it's usually black slacks and a nice blouse/top so then I wear black boots.

Mostly flips, tennis shoes only for more formal occasions (cause that's about as formal as I get.):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter