What do you wear on your feet in the summer?

What do you wear on your feet in the summer?

• Nothing!

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Flip Flops

Votes: 61 48.0%
  • Sandals - Tevas or other type

Votes: 44 34.6%
  • Birkenstocks!

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Birkenstocks with socks!

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Boat Shoes

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Sneakers

Votes: 37 29.1%
  • Flowers and bells on toes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other! Cause feet are important!

Votes: 19 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crocs sandals, not the clogs. I found a pair that are so comfy that I ordered 3 pair this year.

Crocs sandals, not the clogs. I found a pair that are so comfy that I ordered 3 pair this year.
I almost bought a pair of those this year, I knew they would be comfy. (I somehow lost a pair of black flip flops at a cold baseball game after I'd changed them out to warmer shoes and I was trying to replace them; wound up buying something else that I am happy with, though.)

Last winter I was looking for some casual (not work) clogs and wanted a certain type. To my surprise, I found that Crocs sold the ones I was looking for so I wound up buying two pairs. They are well made, super comfortable, and the price was right. Crocs have come a long way! But I still have two pairs of the original that I wear on occasion (the first being a pair I had to buy at Disney when I forgot the bag that contained all my shoes, and the second being the ones that look like sneakers, lol - I saw someone wearing them once and liked them, so when I saw them on clearance I scooped them up).

At home--my llbean wicked good moccasins. I have 2 pair I alternate. Strangely not too hot, and soooo comfortable
At work--tennis shoes
Out except work--birks

Is this what y'all call flip flops? 71V5zowUmvL._UY395_.jpg

I call them sandals. I wear these if we have to go somewhere, otherwise barefoot.

Barefoot at home

Tennis shoes for yard work

Flip flops for hanging around casual days

Sandals for work and dressier occasions

All with good arch support- no $2 Old Navy flip flops for me :snooty::P

Fortunate to be able to wear sandals or flip flops from March to December

Barefoot around the house unless I’m walking the dog (rubber boots) or heading to the pool (shower shoes).

In public, sneakers or Keen H2’s.

Tennis shoes almost all the time summer or winter.

Sandals to the pool only.

And no flip flops, I must be one of the few people that hate them. Can’t stand anything between my toes.

I almost bought a pair of those this year, I knew they would be comfy. (I somehow lost a pair of black flip flops at a cold baseball game after I'd changed them out to warmer shoes and I was trying to replace them; wound up buying something else that I am happy with, though.)

Last winter I was looking for some casual (not work) clogs and wanted a certain type. To my surprise, I found that Crocs sold the ones I was looking for so I wound up buying two pairs. They are well made, super comfortable, and the price was right. Crocs have come a long way! But I still have two pairs of the original that I wear on occasion (the first being a pair I had to buy at Disney when I forgot the bag that contained all my shoes, and the second being the ones that look like sneakers, lol - I saw someone wearing them once and liked them, so when I saw them on clearance I scooped them up).

I bought my DD 2 pairs of the ones that look like sneakers for school. She says they are so comfortable. I've been able to pick up several pairs of the Crocs sandals for $20 each. I really like them for the arch support because I have flat feet and it hard to get any type of shoes that give me the comfort of these sandals

Clark’s Cloudsteppers Flip flops...not the sandal version. They are soooo comfy and squishy.

Chacos at work and Oofos (running recovery flip flops) at home. I can only wear sandals at work in June, July, and August, and I make full use of that time!

In the house? Out in the yard? Going to the restaurant? At work? Out on the kayak? On the boat? On the bicycle for the day? On the bicycle for a week touring? On the motorcycle? In the bush camping? In the showers at the campground? (have to ask that one, it would be the only time I wear flipflops.) Too many choices to list.

If I'm indoors, nothing. If I go outside, probably crocs because I don't have a concept of fashion. It's currently just way too hot to wear anything else. :rotfl:

I work barefoot, so I need easy slip on shoes to run to the bathroom, outside to talk to a parent, etc... I wear flip flops year round. I do wear crocs to the dog park, they are easier to clean.

I work barefoot, so I need easy slip on shoes to run to the bathroom, outside to talk to a parent, etc... I wear flip flops year round. I do wear crocs to the dog park, they are easier to clean.

What kind of job do you work barefoot in?

I live in my Teva Tirra sandals. I even wear them into the ocean, broken ankle years ago so I like the support.

Depends on the outfit. Teva flip-flops are my go to, followed by Sperry boat shoes, then dress sandals (usually for work), and last tennis shoes.

*hanging my head in shame* I'm the only one who wears Birkies with socks? I usually wear my Birks without socks but if I had socks on for a workout with my sneakers I'll slip my Birks on over the socks without thinking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter