What do you wear on your feet in the summer?

What do you wear on your feet in the summer?

• Nothing!

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Flip Flops

Votes: 61 48.0%
  • Sandals - Tevas or other type

Votes: 44 34.6%
  • Birkenstocks!

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Birkenstocks with socks!

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Boat Shoes

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Sneakers

Votes: 37 29.1%
  • Flowers and bells on toes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other! Cause feet are important!

Votes: 19 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a guy and I'm not into fashion, so take my answer for what it is.

If I'm at the gym, obviously it's sneakers. Beyond that, I'm barefoot as much as possible. At home, the first thing I do is take off my flip flops/sandals/slides...whatever you call them (I wear the type that have a wide strap over the top of the foot, I can't stand the kind that have the little thing that goes in between your big toe and the next one). When I'm just out and about on a weekend, I wear those everywhere...sports practices, games, stores, etc... I also drive barefoot, I hate driving with those sandals/slides/whatever.

....I live in flip-flops during the whole summer, but I know it's really bad for my feet...

Mostly my Croc Cleo sandals. Unless I'm driving, I don't like to drive in them. Then I will toss on some Sketcher slip ons.

Which Croc sandals? There are several style names.

The Meleen sandal. They are so comfortable

204703_92O_ALT140

*hanging my head in shame* I'm the only one who wears Birkies with socks? I usually wear my Birks without socks but if I had socks on for a workout with my sneakers I'll slip my Birks on over the socks without thinking.
AhHA! I knew there'd be someone! :rotfl2:

I guess it depends on what's going on. Most of the time, it's sneakers if I am going somewhere. When I am home, I am just barefoot. Besides, it's too humid for anything else.

Flip flops and/or sandals. And I wear them most of the winter too even when it's cold. But I pretty much only wear Vionics so they are supportive.

Fit flops. I love them and have about 5 pairs.
I can’t go barefoot any more it kills my back!
I can walk for miles in fit flops!!!

dress shoes at work.
sandals that are strappy for wkend dressing up, nike/croc flip flops if home wandering around and addidas tennis shoes usually for out and about.

At home, barefoot. At work, Skechers Go Walks or Sanuk Yoga Slings. On the weekend, some combination of the ones listed, or a pair of Crocband flip flops

At work I wear the same dress shoes year round. Outside of work I generally war the same retired running shoes year round. Sandals at the pool but I hate wearing them otherwise.

I used to wear flip flops year round....Ive since learned I have inherited my mother's foot problems (to the point where for cramps have cut our park days short on vacation!). I still wear flip flops occasionally, a pair with straps that go across not just between my toes, but usually wear a pair of sandals with good support or sneakers. It isn't worth it to have sore feet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter