What is a disney ride you will never ride again

Primeval Whirl. It looked pretty tame to us, so we decided to give it a try. It was the spinning in one direction while moving in another that got to me. That, and being thrown from side to side in the spinning car. And it was also raining so we were *really* going up and down those little hills at warp speed.

And here's another vote for Horizons. That was my favorite attraction in all of WDW.

I was petrified on Rock n Rollercoaster. I hated that super fast start and I never recovered lol. I would never step foot on that thing again.

For me, Space Mountain. I loved Space Mountain since it's inception when I was a kid. But last time I was on it, with it's low (mid shoulderblade) backs, it was just too hard on my neck. If they refurbish it to provide neck support, I'm there. Until then, the kids use my FP.

Little Mermaid and whatever the ride is called to get into the aquarium at Epcot. Waste of time, and you can just walk into the aquarium from the gift shop.

I love coasters, spins, and drops! Probably why I love Universal.

Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride...unless I go to California 😋

But in all seriousness, Tower of Terror. You couldn’t pay me money to get on it but I love to walk through the queue!

There are plenty I have never ridden and Tower of Terror should have been on that list. Lesson learned, never again.

For me, Space Mountain. I loved Space Mountain since it's inception when I was a kid. But last time I was on it, with it's low (mid shoulderblade) backs, it was just too hard on my neck. If they refurbish it to provide neck support, I'm there. Until then, the kids use my FP.

Never again 3dont know why the last time I rode it I was shaking when I hot off I tjink it was pure anxiety not uncommon with me when it comes to thrill rides
Stitch's Great Escape. :crazy2: Is that even still a thing? It's honestly the only Disney experience I have ever truly loathed.

No and I thought the ride was gross

Mission Space...never has a ride made me so nauseated. I'm one who doesn't get sick on anything, but I felt like totally crap when I get off the ride, had to go straight to the hotel

Dinosaur most likely won't ride again. I have a bad lower back, and that ride is just way too jerky

Frozen. Never ever.

Space Mountain I hope. I don't like to be jerked around in the pitch dark.

Last edited:
I was petrified on Rock n Rollercoaster. I hated that super fast start and I never recovered lol. I would never step foot on that thing again.
My best friend passed out! LOL totally not funny, but is right?! She has no recollection and also has not recovered 😂😂 we had fast passes and the line was moving too fast for her. We were in those seats sooner than she wanted to be.

My mom has a picture of me when I’m about seven screaming my head off in terror on the tea cups. Pretty sure it’s the last time I rode them, and I am never getting on them again. I don’t even like to watch other people ride the tea cups.

Mine is astro orbiter

I thought it would be dumbo with different theming not the case for me I thought I was going to fall off the ride
I agree but for a different reason. The time it takes to get on the ride is excruciating. Totally not worth it.

Same here on both reasons. We only did it once. We thought the line looked short, the wait time said 15 minutes. It was more like 45 minutes. And then it wasn't a great ride.

Stitch's Great Escape. :crazy2: Is that even still a thing? It's honestly the only Disney experience I have ever truly loathed.

Heh I went on it when it was the Alien Encounter and holy smokes I despised it. Hated, hated, hated it the entire time. Even now when we pass by that empty space I feel a darkness in my soul.

I’ve never been on Mission Space. I’ve always wimped out since I really don’t like spinning rides. Maybe our next trip I’ll try it. I guess I would say Primeval Whirl. The coaster part is just fine (there’s the same coaster at a pier in Wildwood, NJ the kids and I love); it’s the spinning part that kills me.

It’s a Small World is vital as the parent of two young (now not so young) kids. They love it and it’s dark and climate controlled for a little dad nap!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter