What Means "Ay, Caramba?"--Famous for Family of the Day!,Sept TR-Cape May HooRay 4/14

I loved this video so much!

Not only is your husband AMAZING at putting it all together, but I love to see everyone so happy! Not just the kids. It's great to see parents having a genuine good time as well.

My favorite was the end with the montage of all of the previous trips.:goodvibes

I just found your TR and I have fallen in love with your sweet family!! I just love your sweet kiddos! Also, the video was AMAZING! Can't wait to read more!! :goodvibes

I just watched the video, and as soon as my three year old nephew heard music coming from my computer, he started to watch it with me. Brandon did a fantastic job, it's a great video! You and your family are just too cute. Loved your Ursula costume for MNSSHP, especially the tentacles. I thought about dressing up as her last year but went with Wendy instead. My nephew got excited by one portion of the video where Sawyer was featured and kept asking me about him - I think he wants to be his friend! :) Looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip!

This is officially my first post, usually just lurk, but I have to tell you that the video is amazing. Your husband did a wonderful job with this. Also, your kids are adorable. I can't wait until you post more to your TR.

love, Love, LOVE the trip video... There are tears even the 2nd time watching it!

Thanks for sharing!

Just checked out the new video, Jenn! And I didn't cry, there was something in my eye;)
Brandon did a fantastic job! Looks like this trip you had was your best trip ever, how are you going to be able to top this one?!!

Beautiful video & family!!! Thank you for sharing. I loved the end showing your Disney trips through the years. Can't wait for more trip report updates too!! :goodvibes

Your video is amazing! Job well done. I am very excited to hear the rest of the trip. It is making me want to go so badly!

Just watched your video, Jenn and have to tell you that once again Brandon did an amazing job! ('Course, he did have a great cast to work with!) Seriously it was beautiful!

Wow, I just stumbled on your trip report and let me tell you, you have made my dreary afternoon......wonderful! I love all the outstanding photos...props to Brandon.....and your kids are adorable, naturally. I can't wait to read more but, I realize with three children and life in general there is never enough time. So, without being a royal pain, I would just like to plead for "the rest of the story". :)
Sharon

I saw you had posted the video, but we were away for the weekend for Mardi Gras so I didn't have time to watch until now. What an INCREDIBLE job your husband did!! Really shows the magic of Disney for everyone, but especially for your family. Absolutely loved it, and definitely choked up at the end. :love:

Love the video:love: Another amazing job!
Makes me excited for the rest of your TR, looks like you all really had an amazing time!

Just came across your report. Love it!! You seem like a down to earth family...I love that. It's so hard to find people who just seem...normal. lol I can't wait to see the video!!

This may have already been asked...i dunno. What stroller did y'all get? We are renting from Kingdom Strollers and I can't decide.

Also love the princess shirts y'all had on the 2nd day in Epcot!!! Where did you get them?

Can't wait to hear more!
!

*channeling wayne & garth*
We're not worthy! I am bowing down to your husband's editing skills! The video came out awesome and I have already watched it a couple times. Adison was really excited that you were the family of the day! The welcome show has been a favorite for her since before our first trip...we watched youtube videos before we went obsessively and she knew the entire show, dance moves included, by heart before we went, so it sure holds a special place in our hearts. She is absolutely enchanted that I "know" the family that got to count down with Mickey!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter