What's more American than Disney?!We Brave the 4th of July! TR LINK pg. 55!!!!!!!

Hey Guys!!

Signed in again to do more work!!! The rain is STILL being a pain! The sun was actually out today and I think I may have even felt a little sweat for a second there! We were in AK this morning for our Safari Breakfast and now we are at the resort, resting before dinner at Kouzzina and a night a Jellyrolls!

SPOILER ALERT!!

The fireworks cruise was fantastic and the 4th in Epcot was soooo much fun!! It was eerily empty in the morning around WS. The rain must have kept some people away. The only time it felt really crowded was the few hours before the fireworks. We staked out a spot at 7 on a bench near the water in England. It was well worth the 3 hr wait. We were tired from walking around all day anyway so it was nice to sit. The special tag at the end of Illuminations was incredible! When it was over they played patriotic music and we waved our flags all around WS! It was really fun!

Here are a few more pics I took with my waterproof camera!

All the boats were going out at the same time..
ry%3D400

People were waiting to watch from the Poly...
ry%3D400

They Electric Water Pageant was out and did it's stars and stripes part during the fireworks! It was sooo cool!
ry%3D400

Here are some WS pics from the 4th..

Around 1pm!
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

This is right behind the fountain...this had to be at like 4 or 5!
ry%3D400

And we got to ride TT at night during EMH, which I had been wanting to do forever! Still got my flag out! (Mind the frizzy hair! It was out of control!)
ry%3D400

Last night....

AHHHHHHH! WHAT?!?!
ry%3D400

NO! It was a glitch! It changed to 20 mins just a little after I took that pic!

This is from this morning!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Hope everyone had a great 4th! I'll see you all on my official TR when I get back!!

AHHH looks like you are having a BLAST :goodvibes WOW the crowds are SOOO low! I am sure the fireworks are amazing. I literally gasped about the 250 minute wait! hehe. Glad it was a glitch. OH and another wonderful Dinosaur picture. Have a GREAT time!!

Cool! Thanks for taking the time to check in with us while you're there! Thank goodness for the waterproof camera! :goodvibes I hope the rain goes away soon for you, but nice that it's been keeping the crowds low at least. ;) I can't believe Epcot looks so uncrowded on the 4th of July!

AHHH looks like you are having a BLAST :goodvibes WOW the crowds are SOOO low! I am sure the fireworks are amazing. I literally gasped about the 250 minute wait! hehe. Glad it was a glitch. OH and another wonderful Dinosaur picture. Have a GREAT time!!

Haha, I know! That's why I had to take a pic! But then I looked and saw you could get a FP for like an hour later so I know it had to be wrong!

Cool! Thanks for taking the time to check in with us while you're there! Thank goodness for the waterproof camera! :goodvibes I hope the rain goes away soon for you, but nice that it's been keeping the crowds low at least. ;) I can't believe Epcot looks so uncrowded on the 4th of July!

Oh you would have LOVED Epcot on the 4th! Soooooo American! Lonnie was out in full force, ringing his bell and calling people into the Voices of Liberty show at the theater! I bet it's his favorite day of the year! AND I met Ben Franklin!!!

Lots more pics on my other camera!

Hi Nikki!
Lovely to hear from you 'live' from WDW! :wizard:

Sounds like you're having a great trip, despite the weather!

Hope you can get away from the computer soon & get back to the magic! :cloud9:

Emma princess: x

Glad you're having a great time, even if it's raining! At least the crowds are low! :rotfl:

Oh you would have LOVED Epcot on the 4th! Soooooo American! Lonnie was out in full force, ringing his bell and calling people into the Voices of Liberty show at the theater! I bet it's his favorite day of the year! AND I met Ben Franklin!!!

Lots more pics on my other camera!

Omg, so glad you got to meet Ben Franklin! I read he would be there and was dying that I wouldn't get to see him! :lmao: We included some American Adventure tunes on the patriotic CD we made for the 4th, but we would have loved actually being there!

Thanks for the update! I am sorry about the rain, but the low crowds (relatively speaking) sound great!

I hope the rain has let up some for you! I think there was no rain today in the forecast? Glad that you guys are enjoying yourselves despite the rain!

Thanks for the live updates and pics Nikki!!!! I love the picture of the NON-EXISTENT HM line! Hope the trip went well.

cant wait for a full version glad its a relaxing time at least. Love your dino pic LOL

Sorry about the rain, but it sounds like you guys are having a great time and thanx for checking in with us :)

How cool that Epcot was nice and empty, esp on 4th July!

Thanks for the update! On my side, I'm doing the online check-in in a few minutes hehe

Hey Nikki! Hope you are having fun! But I can't wait for you to come back to talk about BB hehe

I think Britney. But then again, who's the guy who was lying on the floor? It could be that obvious!

Maybe we should keep the rest of the BB talk for when Nikki comes back and watches the shows on her DVR hehe

Hey guys, I'm back! Just walked into our steamy second floor apartment and it's 92 degrees in here! So stuffy! Thanks for all your well wishes and comments on my semi-live updates! The rain finally did let me and the parks definitely seemed more crowded once it did! I have to do a stupid paper :mad: but I'm positive I won't be able to resist starting the official TR! Once I do, I will post a link here.

Because of the rain, we didn't take nearly as many pictures as we normally do, although we took a TON today! AND we got many, many photopass pics so I really can't start the TR until I get that CD but we'll see!

I have to learn how to post video, does anyone know how to do that without linking to youtube? I've seen people with video in their posts before but have no clue where to begin with that.

Well, going to wait for the air to fill the bedroom and try to go to sleep without the sounds of Stacy singing me off to dreamland. :sad1:

Hey Nikki! Hope you are having fun! But I can't wait for you to come back to talk about BB hehe

I know!!!!! Who do you think is the saboteur!?!?

I think Britney. But then again, who's the guy who was lying on the floor? It could be that obvious!

Maybe we should keep the rest of the BB talk for when Nikki comes back and watches the shows on her DVR hehe

SPOILER MUCH!!! I haven't watched it yet!!

Sorry!!! We didn't really say anything that hadn't been advertised before the show aired, but since you were in Disney la la Land, you probably hadn't heard it yet....sorry!!!!! :worship:

:welcome: back :) Looking forward to hearing all about your trip :)

Yikes about the apartment being really hot, hopefully you've got it all nicely aired out :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter