What's more American than Disney?!We Brave the 4th of July! TR LINK pg. 55!!!!!!!

Hey guys! Thanks for sticking with me as I get ready to start my TR. I want to get all my pics together and get my photopass cd before I start.

To keep your interests, I'll post a picture I just took a few minutes ago....this is from something I did in Epcot on the 4th!! And this is what it looks like today, an entire week later! (That's my shin, by the way...)

ry%3D400

Awe. You are not supposed to get her at WDW. Unless you had a few too many margaritas hehehe

Hahah! I was even on Season 6 before we left! I flew through seasons 4 and 5. The last episode I watched before I left was Once More With Feeling...the best episode of any TV show EVER!!! :thumbsup2

I agree! I love it! It was choreographed by Adam Shankman I think.

Ouchy that doesn't look nice. I am inclined to agree with PopArtGal, did you have too many margaritas? :laughing:

Ouchy that doesn't look nice. I am inclined to agree with PopArtGal, did you have too many margaritas? :laughing:

You guys know me too well!!!!! Hahaha!

But alas, I was not partaking in the margarita drinking that day. The rain and gloominess made it really hard to enjoy the drinkies that day. I did have a glass of wine with lunch and a champagne after that but then it was strictly water for the rest of the day...and the "accident" occurred well into EMH...

OH but don't fret!!! Once the sun came out on the last 2 days, there were margaritas a-plenty!!!! Pics AND vid of that!

Welcome home Nikki!:)

Ouch! That leg looks like it still hurts a week later.:sad2:

Hmmmm....if there was no drinking involved, I am going to go out on a limb and say that you slipped in your flipflops while trying to run to dodge a rainstorm.

I'll be interested to hear the 1st hand account. Can't wait for the TR to start!:goodvibes

Welcome home Nikki!:)

Ouch! That leg looks like it still hurts a week later.:sad2:

Hmmmm....if there was no drinking involved, I am going to go out on a limb and say that you slipped in your flipflops while trying to run to dodge a rainstorm.

I'll be interested to hear the 1st hand account. Can't wait for the TR to start!:goodvibes

Thanks!

It's really not that exciting of a story, actually! Just being my usual accident-prone self! And I bruise VERY easily.....

Too bad I have a wedding to go to tonight! It's not going to look pretty with my dress!

So excited! I was coming here to ask you to please start before I leave lol

Ok, I'm closing this PTR. On to the TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter