What's more American than Disney?!We Brave the 4th of July! TR LINK pg. 55!!!!!!!

Welcome home!!! You just missed the WORST heat wave in NJ in a looooong time- i bet your apt. WAS hot and stuffy last night!! :scared: Anyway- sorry about the rain, but glad it kept the crowds more manageable for ya- can't wait for some TR!!! :woohoo: And when do you want to have lunch?:goodvibes

Welcome home!!! You just missed the WORST heat wave in NJ in a looooong time- i bet your apt. WAS hot and stuffy last night!! :scared: Anyway- sorry about the rain, but glad it kept the crowds more manageable for ya- can't wait for some TR!!! :woohoo: And when do you want to have lunch?:goodvibes

Someone on the July thread was joking that Nikki went to FL and ESCAPED the heat of NJ :rotfl: That doesn't happen every day :rotfl:

Welcome back Nikki! I can't wait to hear about your trip! How was MSEP (I love Spectro so I'm a little hesitant)?

Sorry!!! We didn't really say anything that hadn't been advertised before the show aired, but since you were in Disney la la Land, you probably hadn't heard it yet....sorry!!!!! :worship:

I know! I'm just kidding! I actually saw a commercial in WDW that said there was a saboteur. Like they really need to plant someone to cause drama!!

:welcome: back :) Looking forward to hearing all about your trip :)

Yikes about the apartment being really hot, hopefully you've got it all nicely aired out :)

The bedroom is nicely cooled now...just walked out into the living room and it's HOT!

Welcome back! Can't wait to read your TR! :)

Thanks!

I know! My friends and fam were texting me pictures of their car thermometers saying 105! It was a cool 85 where we were! Of course, that came with rain so....

TR coming super soon! Lunch soon too, I can't really think right now because I just woke up (the latest I've slept in in a looooong time!) and I it's my niece's 2nd b-day, her party is tomorrow, I have a paper for this stupid class that I have to do by Sunday, I have a wedding on Sunday and laundry is calling my name...that's about all I can think about right now! After this weekend is over (and I've calmed down) we'll make some definite plans!

Someone on the July thread was joking that Nikki went to FL and ESCAPED the heat of NJ :rotfl: That doesn't happen every day :rotfl:

I know! How funny! I couldn't believe how much cooler it was in FL than in NJ!! We really lucked out with that!

Welcome back Nikki! I can't wait to hear about your trip! How was MSEP (I love Spectro so I'm a little hesitant)?

Thanks! We finally saw MSEP on our last night. I took lots of pics...not sure how many came out well but we shall see!

Welcome back Nikki! I can't wait to read the official TR. And I will gladly talk about BB with everyone - it is my summer guilty pleasure!!

Welcome home!!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip! :goodvibes

Thank! Should be starting soon!

Welcome home! I hope I don't miss too much of your TR when I'm gone!

Are you TRYING to make me jealous!? Haha!

Welcome back Nikki! I can't wait to read the official TR. And I will gladly talk about BB with everyone - it is my summer guilty pleasure!!

Oh yes! I have to watch it today in between all the other things I have to do!

Welcome back!!!

Why did I think you were coming back the 11.

Oh well, you'Re back! Yay! :)

welcome back.. I know its not what you want to hear LOL but on a side note cant wait to read all about it! lol

Welcome back! And yes it has been incredibly hot here the past week!

I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!

I said I'd probably be done with "Buffy" when you got back. Well not so hehehe I'm on episode 20 of Season 6 though hehe

I said I'd probably be done with "Buffy" when you got back. Well not so hehehe I'm on episode 20 of Season 6 though hehe

Hahah! I was even on Season 6 before we left! I flew through seasons 4 and 5. The last episode I watched before I left was Once More With Feeling...the best episode of any TV show EVER!!! :thumbsup2

I want to post some video once I start my TR and I'm trying to figure out how to do it. I'm going to TRY to post a vid I took our first night of a rainy Illuminations so consider this a sneak preview!! (If it works!)

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0QctnDFo2bsn9g

Hmmm, can't quite figure out how to "embed it!"

It worked for me, and you made me teary eyed because I love Illuminations! We had a dessert party there after our wedding for our all of our guests and every time I hear that music it reminds me of that day :goodvibes

It worked for me, and you made me teary eyed because I love Illuminations! We had a dessert party there after our wedding for our all of our guests and every time I hear that music it reminds me of that day :goodvibes

Aww, that's so nice!! Yes, Illuminations is my absolute favorite!

But it's not "embedded" is it? You had to click the link, right?

Aww, that's so nice!! Yes, Illuminations is my absolute favorite!

But it's not "embedded" is it? You had to click the link, right?

Oh.....yes! Sorry, we're watching Mary Poppins and I was half-reading and missed that part. :rotfl: I don't know how to do that either :confused3

Oooh, I really don't like the way shutterfly is playing these videos! It's all squished and stretched up and down, it's supposed to be 16:9 ratio, liek widescreen. What is up with that? :confused3

Do you see all the rain!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter