What's with fidget spinners?

fyi.... there's a warning to those with spinners....

Check what happens if you spin it too fast...

Fwiw I just got mine in the mail and I can see the appeal for kids but for adults with anxiety or at least this one with anxiety it does not do much

fyi.... there's a warning to those with spinners....

Check what happens if you spin it too fast...

Any cheap electronics with a built-in rechargeable battery scare me. The obvious ones are the vaping/e-cig devices that have blown up, as well as "hover boards". Occasionally these things blow up while being used, but usually it's because they have poor quality charging circuits that explode while charging. The e-cigs I've heard of exploding supposedly have to use the adapter they came with. Anything else is dangerous because the charging circuits are cheap ones that need that specific adapter to properly control current.

I'm pretty sure if I drive my car 130 MPH on the street I'm going to wrap it around a utility pole.

If only I could combine the slime stuff with a fidget spinner, I would cash in on this phenomenon and finally move up to the concierge level at the Poly....

I haven't read thru this thread, so this might have been mentioned....
I learned, somewhere, when reading about different neurological issues, when doing a lot of research regarding my son, that a lot of kids with certain issues find 'SOMETHING' about the spinning... When my son was very little... he would toddle up to our one living room bay window and just stand and watch the neighbors decorative windmill spinning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter