What's your favorite Winter Olympic sport to watch?

mantysk8coach said
Cutting Edge reference for the win.!

As a figure skater/coach of 20+ years, that’s my obvious first choice, but I also love bobsledding and luge, and opening ceremonies. Can’t wait until the day synchronized skating becomes an Olympic sport!

Absolutely! We were fortunate enough to have the opportunity to attend the senior Synchro World Championships earlier this year. Figure skating fans who haven't seen elite Synchro are missing such a wonderful spectator experience.

(And if you're curious ...
)

(PS: my other favorite Winter Olympics events are skeleton and ski jumping. Guess I'm a thrill junkie!)

Last edited:
I was born without the sports gene, none of it interests me. I know I'm different from 98% of the world and 99.9% of men. DW will watch quite a bit of it, especially the figure skating. If some ski-ing event happens to be on I will watch 5-10 minutes and move on. There's a whole rack of Disney movies in the mancave.:earsboy:

Oh so what you're really saying is you'll be watching Celebrity Big Brother instead!! ;) :teeth:

Oh so what you're really saying is you'll be watching Celebrity Big Brother instead!! ;) :teeth:

Well I used to have the gene for enjoying singing and remaining on an island competition, but the novelty wore off pretty quickly for me. I think it's great that people enjoy this stuff so much, my DW among them.:)

sports involving racing against the clock or not involving judges IE curling.. All others , judging, are subjective

Not a huge Olympic fan but looking forward to them a little bit this time around.
I hope they do that racer on racer video thing like they do sometimes now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter