What's your poison?

I’ve learned how to make mojitos during lockdown. I think I’ve mastered them now. However I’m not much of a drinker. I drink one on Friday night and one on Saturday night, every weekend. I think that alcohol doesn’t agree with me as my face is flushed after one drink.😁
I love mojitos, I feel like when I tried to make them they didn't turn out as good as at the bar. Or maybe it's just that my living room isn't as fun as the bar
🤣

Well, if I am out with a friend, I usually have a glass of Cabernet or a Malbec, but my real drink of choice (when I’m not driving) is a Manhattan on the rocks. An Old Fashioned is good, too. 😁

I love mojitos, I feel like when I tried to make them they didn't turn out as good as at the bar. Or maybe it's just that my living room isn't as fun as the bar
🤣

We did a mojito class on a Disney Cruise. The bartender told us that when he makes mojitos at home, he boils the mint in the simple syrup he makes. Then you don’t have to muddle it, get it in your straw etc.
We now make them this way. For the simple syrup, boil water and sugar in a 1:1 ratio and add a bunch of mint leaves. Then strain it and refrigerate it. When you want a mojito, you use the syrup, rum, lime, and a splash of soda.

Restaurant drinks, I enjoy the Painkiller from Cheddars, the Moscow Mule from a Cincinnati brewery/brick oven pizza joint, and the watermelon beer from another brick oven pizza/brewery joint about 45 minutes away.
But I'm more of a wine drinker most days. Currently enjoying a glass of Catawba from our local vineyard.

We did a mojito class on a Disney Cruise. The bartender told us that when he makes mojitos at home, he boils the mint in the simple syrup he makes. Then you don’t have to muddle it, get it in your straw etc.
We now make them this way. For the simple syrup, boil water and sugar in a 1:1 ratio and add a bunch of mint leaves. Then strain it and refrigerate it. When you want a mojito, you use the syrup, rum, lime, and a splash of soda.
Thanks! I'll have to try that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter