• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's your splurges for your next trip? VIP service

Ms Minnie well now I have to watch for deals.
Target can still get 5%. BJ discount is now gone.
We have a new Meijers so can buy $50 cards get $5 in free groceries rewards.
Kroger using fuel points when it X 4 points. Then I trade my gas savings to gift card.

Thanks for the information. :flower:

BJ's sells a $500 Disney gift card for $484.99, a savings of 3%. I saw a limited number available in my local BJ's last week.

Thanks, I just checked on-line and they do have gift cards and they are discounted. Thanks for the heads up, I don't even have to go to the store to buy them...:flower1:

We checked them out in Dec and thought they were much nicer than the Bungalows.

I agree! I mean, the bungalows are super nice, but overall I prefer the CCVC cabins. :cutie:

Artist Point treated us VERY well, from personalized menus, complimentary champagne toast, "amuse bouche" (which up until that time I'd only heard about on Food Network, so I was thrilled), and a welcome from the manager.

The longtime manager of the California Grill was moved over the Artist Point when the CG was undergoing their big reno a few years ago. Gary is super nice! We miss him at CG, but he is doing a great job at Artist's Point!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter