Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

that should be fun for the little kids tonight

:scared1:...and the parents! :scared1: Hoping a lot of the little Trick or Treating Bumpkins gather at our church for the Halloween Festival...the church HAS A BASEMENT which would be EXTRA spooky for Halloween :rotfl: but is available if weather gets to bad! :oops: We must all learn to "make lemonade when life gives you lemons". :thumbsup2 :tink:

...and Halloween wishes from our volleyball team :lovestruc :maleficen:maleficen:maleficen

45123573_1021770517992603_5239888241745723392_n.jpg
:tink:

Been under tornado WARNING since 2 PM...so far only one touched down to our south o_O...

i-KhZCR3F-Th.jpg

This is from HS. :tink:

:eek: Be safe. It's too bad they couldn't postpone trick or treat until tomorrow.

Is it from a meet and greet? or maybe something in Toy Story Land?

Last edited:
This was our weather radar at 6 PM...

i-KsgZtcc-M.jpg

...and the clouds approaching...

i-Zv3m3m7-S.jpg
i-XXcx8Ck-S.jpg
i-XXcx8Ck-S.jpg
i-fPprDqp-S.jpg

No Trick or Treat visitors yet...I think I'll sneak up to the front porch via the garage and ring the doorbell so DH has to get out of his recliner and answer the door :rotfl:...someone has to eat the candy that's waiting...:rolleyes1. At one point in the Houston area there were 887 lighting strikes in 10 MINUTES!

Last edited:
Redstorm had a ball as the "gorilla" in the Photo Booth at the Halloween Festival at our church...

45139551_2377213885626122_405547034179796992_n.jpg

...and I DID have 2 Trick or Treaters ... they cleaned the candy bowl out! :rotfl2:

45076643_2377198332294344_280544386146631680_n.jpg

Last edited:
Had an amazing Halloween trip to Fort Wilderness. The weather was perfect! I did a trip report under the October trip thread over in the Camping forum.

Had an amazing Halloween trip to Fort Wilderness. The weather was perfect! I did a trip report under the October trip thread over in the Camping forum.

:thumbsup2 Did the temperatures finally cool down? After a rough night last night it's gorgeous here this morning too! PERFECT fall weather; looking forward to the football game tomorrow night when it finally FEELS like "football season"! :goodvibes :tink:

Today is my little buddy's birthday. :cake::bday::cake: It's been a year and 2 months and I still look for my little Goopy to be waiting for me under the kitchen table every morning. :sad1:

i-DGxGXLf-M.jpg

:thumbsup2 Did the temperatures finally cool down? After a rough night last night it's gorgeous here this morning too! PERFECT fall weather; looking forward to the football game tomorrow night when it finally FEELS like "football season"! :goodvibes :tink:
Yes, it was so nice. Lows in the high 60s and highs in the low to mid 80s. I saw where Texas got some pretty heavy storms, luckily the cool front that came through here did not bring any bad weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter