Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I think that is from Goofy's float? Either the Boo to You or Christmas parade?

:dance3: Another one of my Halloween crops and you're exactly right! :dance3:

i-XbbGMR7-L.jpg
:tink:

My great-niece's husband was out flying this afternoon and just posted this cool picture of our football stadium and part of the high school!

45254755_10100367599391501_5277014746506199040_n.jpg

:goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy: MEET OUR NEW BABY GIRL :goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:

Son-in-law does it again and finds this adorable puppy for me to love. :lovestruc I cried; DD cried; both DGD's cried...and DH goes "oh hell" :rotfl2:; she's really scared right now so will have to get a better picture later. She made herself right at home hugging Goopy's pillow in Goopy's favorite spot...under our kitchen table. :lovestruc:lovestruc:tink:

i-9q4xZ7p-XL.jpg
:lovestruc:tink:

She's adorable:goodvibes Does she have a name yet?

I'll have to find and post a picture of the cat that adopted us.

She's adorable:goodvibes Does she have a name yet?

I'll have to find and post a picture of the cat that adopted us.

:lovestruc WE LOVE HER! :goodvibes She comes from the same lady who gave us Goopy. She has cancer and is moving to Pennsylvania to be close to her daughter and her son will take care of her 40+ dogs here. She's putting her house up for sale and Treavor went by to look at it and left with the dog! :rotfl: She would normally sell for $4,000 but has a small cataract in her right eye so they can't sell her so. She's called "Boo" now...which we like (the little girl from Monster's Inc. is a favorite of ours) but the Princess and I are leaning more to Belle. We'll think about it a couple of days and decide. I didn't want to leave her to long this evening but wanted to go to the football game for a little while (the team desperately need a win and they WON 14-6 so they're now in a 3 way tie for 1st place in our District and it was Senior Night for the kiddos in the Band and Brahmadoras and I always like to watch the presentations to their parents). I found Goopy's old carrier and put her in there and went down for half-time and part of the 3rd quarter. Treavor and Katie came home with me so they could play with her a little too before going home....

i-bPmP6nB-M.jpg

Nice stadium.

I love our stadium ... especially since they put the turf in a couple of years ago! Final home game tonight and it was full! BFF told me a couple of weeks ago she had a conference in Austin this week and wouldn't make it to the game...but she DID...
i-8tx3FpS-M.jpg

...so that was a nice surprise! As was the surprise when we saw how many SENIORS there were in the band and Brahmadoras...they stretched from the 20 yard line to the 20 yard line! :faint:

i-7W4k6k7-M.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter