Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Mk, HS, AK or Epcot?

Is it fabric or a picture/poster?
i-6ZJgPGM-Th.jpg

This is picture in a HS shop. :goodvibes :tink:

So pretty:goodvibes Like the new toy.:thumbsup2

DD said the water is "paradise" :goodvibes; they were visiting some little island where you can SWIM with PIGS! And another island with lizards :scared1: ... and another with MORE SHARKS! :scared1::scared1: Told her I was just fine visiting "Tom Sawyer's Island" :rolleyes1. Been after DH for a month to check out the end of year sales on lawn mowers; he, NATURALLY, waited to long and had to search long and hard but finally found one within the "budget" I gave him! :goodvibes I'm going to put a bow on it at Christmas :rolleyes1...:tink:

Got a better picture this afternoon :goodvibes; she's a smart little doggie...so far only 1 "accident" in the house.:dance3: Hard to get her used to the leash; she's used to running free in a yard but DH hasn't had a chance to check the fence line yet and I'm just not comfortable letting her "run wild" and by herself. Want to give her a couple weeks to get used to the sights and sounds of the neighborhood; so far, she's NOT a fan of one of our neighbors dogs...the other one she seems to be okay with.

i-86jg2NM-L.jpg
:tink:

Got a better picture this afternoon :goodvibes; she's a smart little doggie...so far only 1 "accident" in the house.:dance3: Hard to get her used to the leash; she's used to running free in a yard but DH hasn't had a chance to check the fence line yet and I'm just not comfortable letting her "run wild" and by herself. Want to give her a couple weeks to get used to the sights and sounds of the neighborhood; so far, she's NOT a fan of one of our neighbors dogs...the other one she seems to be okay with.

i-86jg2NM-L.jpg
:tink:

She is so cute. Do you have a name yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter