Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-KhZCR3F-Th.jpg

This is not a painting but it is on a wall; the attraction is still there...in a "different form" :goodvibes. :tink:
Is it art work hanging on a wall or is it a projection?

Yes, it was so nice. Lows in the high 60s and highs in the low to mid 80s. I saw where Texas got some pretty heavy storms, luckily the cool front that came through here did not bring any bad weather.

VERY lucky...storms were bad last night. A Sheriff's Deputy in the county DH works in died last night when, on her way to a water rescue, her car flipped on a curve and landed in a water filled ditch. The deputy following her tried desperately to get her out but he couldn't break the window the window in time. So sad :sad1:; you wouldn't have wanted to be in the middle of those tall trees in a camper last night if that storm would have hit! :scared1: 887 lightening strikes in 10 minutes at one point in the Houston area! :tink:

Well...that didn't take long :rolleyes:; forgot DH could drive 80 :scared: on I-10, game actually started a few minutes earlier than expected and only took a little over an hour to take care of business...

45235067_2378805572133620_2016867181358219264_n.jpg

Just our luck...the new District alignments puts us in an easy volleyball road to State but one of the TOUGHEST in the STATE for SOCCER o_O...and this picture pretty much says it all for the game tonight! :rotfl: Poor Allison can't keep from yawning! :lmao:

i-kFJCpp3-M.jpg

...but my favorite picture of the night is Redstorm with her cousin, Audrey...SILLY girls!:goodvibes

45189635_2378805368800307_7035738063909158912_n.jpg
:tink:

:goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy: MEET OUR NEW BABY GIRL :goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:

Son-in-law does it again and finds this adorable puppy for me to love. :lovestruc I cried; DD cried; both DGD's cried...and DH goes "oh hell" :rotfl2:; she's really scared right now so will have to get a better picture later. She made herself right at home hugging Goopy's pillow in Goopy's favorite spot...under our kitchen table. :lovestruc:lovestruc:tink:

i-9q4xZ7p-XL.jpg
:lovestruc:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter