Who does face painting? Lets see some face painting pictures.

DSLRuser

Age is a state of mind
Disney%202004%20(329).jpg

I saw kids with their faces painted at all the parks, but never saw where they were getting it done. Can anyone tell me where to look if we ever get to go again?

The 1st one was done in AK ride before and to the left of the Kilamanjaro Safari.

The 2nd one was in MGM near Star Tours.

You can also do it in Toontown. I don't have a picture on me but DD did the unicorn. She saw Peter Pan afterwards and he wanted to know the unicorn's name. As she didn't have one, Peter dubbed it "Ukelele". It was cute.

Great pictures OP! I'll try to add mine at home tonight.

Great photos of a beautiful little girl, DSLRuser.

DS as Darth Maul for Star Wars weekend.

P6010300.jpg

P6010302.jpg

WOW, I could bring my paints and set up my own little stand. :lmao:
What is the cost of the face painting??? :confused3

If you do it early in the day, it will last the rest of the day and night with little downgrade. Stuff like glitter may fall off and paint may flake here and there.

It wont make it through the night for a 2nd day, and going swimming will ruin it.

If you do it early in the day, it will last the rest of the day and night with little downgrade. Stuff like glitter may fall off and paint may flake here and there.

It wont make it through the night for a 2nd day, and going swimming will ruin it.

thank you. I just want to last thru the day.

My daughter LOVES to get her face painted, she gets a different design each day. It does hold up surprisingly well, however if it does get messed up they will do free touch ups the same day at any face painting stand. Most designs are $15, but there are some $10 & $12 offerings as well.
Here are some she got on our last trip this Feb:
2-17-09135.jpg

2-17-09154.jpg

2-17-0978.jpg

The more pics I see, the more I think I'm gonna get this done. I hope my DD wont mind. I guess I'll get her face painted too.

You know...I have always bypassed the face painting stands but after seeing these wonderful pictures...I have changed my mind! My DD6 will love to do this! And I think doing a different one each day is a great idea! Instead of bringing :upsidedow home SO many toys I can see if my daughter would like her face painted instead. Otherwise she is allowed to get one larger souviner a day. It gets to be alot to bring home. I am going to see if like every other day she would want a smaller trinket and a face paint instead of one large item. The paintings are so pretty! My DD was lucky enough to be chosen to get her face painted like this at a circus once. They picked her special out of the whole circus crowd! She loved it so much but it began to itch her. Did any of your children complain about this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter