Who does face painting? Lets see some face painting pictures.

Is it easy or difficult to wash off at the end of the day? Does it remove easily with soap and water?

It comes off easy with soap and water. We went in July and they had their faces painted in the afternoon, and by the time we left, due to sweating, it was starting to fade.

Is there more than one person at each booth to do the face painting? With 5 kids, one at a time could take awhile.

All of the pictures are adorable!!! Thanks to all of you for sharing

Face painting at AK(by the Safari ride) usually has about four chairs. The last time we were there, both boys had theirs done at the same time.

The booth I saw at HS did not look as big-only one or two painters. Maybe that has changed by now.

It does not take too long, 5-10 minutes depending on the design you pick. The paint washes off pretty easy. It will rub off during the day, especially if it is hot or if they rub their face alot. My oldest DS wanted to keep it-just wash it off at the end of the day because it ended up on his pillow.:laughing:

DS as Darth Maul for Star Wars weekend.

P6010300.jpg

P6010302.jpg

OK, these are all completely adorable. :lovestruc Anyone have some shots of grown-up kids in face paint - or is it only for the little ones?

Edited to add: What is it about Disney nuts that they all have such cute kids?

My DSIL got his face painted outside of Star Tours. I'm not a Star Wars fan so I had no idea who Darth Maul (see above) was but I was the only one. :lmao: I think he had more fun than my DGD that day! HE wore his Mouse ears so it was :rotfl2:

My DGD always paints her face as one of the dogs, Goofy or Pluto and then gets her picture taken with that character. Disney kids are way too cute!

Picture threads are ususally found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move this over here now.

Great pictures :)

Still can't work out posting a picture it's self into a post??

Here's a close-up of me... Oct 30, 2004. Face painting in Adventure land MNSSHP.
DFantacyeyes2.jpg

Oct 30, 2004 again all three of us.
021.jpg

October 30, 2008 MNSSHP You can't see the girls' very well in this photo.
022.jpg

D~

I'm soooo excited at how great I did. I finally worked out pictures. You can click on the pictures to see a larger one too. look at me go.

The face painting was one of the most memorable things we did while in Disney loved it. The ladies who did the painting were very fast 12 people in less than 15 min.

Stayed on all day didn't rub off hardly at all. The two year old who sits still for nothing even sat.

The mom with paint just on one side of her eye doesn't wear make up because it reacts with her skin found that this didn't bother her at all

I'm soooo excited at how great I did. I finally worked out pictures. You can click on the pictures to see a larger one too. look at me go.

The face painting was one of the most memorable things we did while in Disney loved it. The ladies who did the painting were very fast 12 people in less than 15 min.

Stayed on all day didn't rub off hardly at all. The two year old who sits still for nothing even sat.

The mom with paint just on one side of her eye doesn't wear make up because it reacts with her skin found that this didn't bother her at all

for some reason you pictures are saying you deleted them from Photobucket, but I was able to find them in your PB acct. I didnt want to repost them for ya tho.

awesome pictures!

This is 1 of the highlights of my trip I can wait for. DD has no idea about this, and has no idea Im going it with her :banana:

thanks Daddee for the tip I fixed it now. Still learning on the photobucket moved pictures around didn't realize I lost them.

thanks Daddee for the tip I fixed it now. Still learning on the photobucket moved pictures around didn't realize I lost them.
No problem at all.

now you get to help me ;)

where did you get the face painting done at.

I want this!
100_5395.jpg

does soap and water remove the paint? or is baby oil needed.

No problem at all.

now you get to help me ;)

where did you get the face painting done at.

does soap and water remove the paint? or is baby oil needed.

Yup soap and water is all you need we did them all at the Animal kingdom. Money well spent.

We do! We're addicted to it from our local zoo, but Disney is about 3x as expensive! Still, we gotta do it - it's just so darn cute!

HPIM1784.jpg

HPIM1786.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter