Who does face painting? Lets see some face painting pictures.

You would be surprised what they will tolerate....My daughter has PDD NOS and typically would NEVER let people touch her face, but somehow the face painting experience does not bother her at all, maybe it is the motivation that she wants it soooo badly I don't know.

You can try it if your dd wants to, the first time my dd was 3 (she is 6 now) and I explained to the face painter that she has PDD and sensory issues and may freak out. They went slowly & when she freaked out the first time they gave her some wipes to wipe it all off & refunded my $$ no questions asked. The next day my daughter wanted to try again, so we let her & this time she was fine. I say leave it up to your child to decide if they want to try it and see what happens. Disney is very used to dealing with special needs kids and they handle it very very well.

I paid by CC in December (18-24) at least twice and then again 2x last week. I even used my $200 GC for one of the times. They just don't take the credit cards directly at the booth.

You would be surprised what they will tolerate....My daughter has PDD NOS and typically would NEVER let people touch her face, but somehow the face painting experience does not bother her at all, maybe it is the motivation that she wants it soooo badly I don't know.

You can try it if your dd wants to, the first time my dd was 3 (she is 6 now) and I explained to the face painter that she has PDD and sensory issues and may freak out. They went slowly & when she freaked out the first time they gave her some wipes to wipe it all off & refunded my $$ no questions asked. The next day my daughter wanted to try again, so we let her & this time she was fine. I say leave it up to your child to decide if they want to try it and see what happens. Disney is very used to dealing with special needs kids and they handle it very very well.
Thanks for the tip.

I'm so glad to hear that the CM was so good with your DD, it warms my heart. Its amazing how the simplest of things can be so hard for our kids and Disney understands that.

We did BBB last trip and she did well with that and let them put make up and the sticker on her face, so who knows maybe someday she will work up to the facepainting. I think her particular issue is how the paint feels on her face after it drys.

Thanks again for the help!

We do :thumbsup2

51Cheetah.jpg

39BothFacePaint.jpg

62PlutoandDonald.jpg

Thanks for the tip on the cc's Woodkin! I do wonder why they didn't tell us that, other than that it was great and the guys were great with my dd's.

I love all the pics!
My daughter loves to have her face painted too! This one was done a little over a week ago at DHS for $12...most are $15 though. They did take debit/credit cards.
243.jpg

Epcot Center right after Mexico....she also thinks she is a cross between BEYONCE and Hannah Montana

Tinkerbell.jpg

Beautiful pics.....my girls got their faces done in 2006 but it wasn't at Disney, it was.....ahem.....at the "Other" park....ahem :goodvibes . They absolutely loved it and it stayed on the whole day. They even wore it out to dinner that night (not in the park but in Kissimmee somewhere). I know if they see the face painting stands they will definately want to stop. Also the prices are cheaper at Disney then they were at the "Other" park.

We've done it in AK, and Epcot....Where are they in MK & DS? I'm hoping for better luck this time....seems li ke every year dd chooses the hottest day and we always seem to ride Kali soon after! The weather should be cooler in 15 days!!!! than it normally is when we go

Is it easy or difficult to wash off at the end of the day? Does it remove easily with soap and water?

Is there more than one person at each booth to do the face painting? With 5 kids, one at a time could take awhile.

All of the pictures are adorable!!! Thanks to all of you for sharing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter