Who feels like a Thread-Killer? Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All :wave:

I'm not even gonna try to catch up....if anything exciting happened in the last week someone pleasssseee fill me in!!! :p

Robin, got the plate and extras (Thanks :teeth: ), DH loved the plate. Sorry I didn't get back with you earlier.....Lizs' pic is awesome!!!

Well our guests are finally all gone, and I have worked for the past two days, so this is my first day of nothing for the past 2 weeks!!! :banana: I think Starbucks is calling my name!! :banana:

We had a very beautiful Easter!! Lots of family :love: !! Thanks to my sisters for their support :woohoo: :woohoo: :lovestruc

Missed you all, hope everyone is well.

Chat later :grouphug:

uraken said:
I'm going to tell a story!:) ok here i go: last night i was in a rare trade room and a guest was there and he was keep on senting me invations to trade because i was trading a wanted poster. he said "urakan plz accept" then i said "srry guest i dont trade guest".then the guest left. i was scared because about the quest stealing(still cant spell) stuff from people, i was scared.

like it? on all the miss spellings please poat the right spelling for them because my teacher (my mom) gets really mad at me if i do not know how to spell.

ttfn (tata for now) ttyl (talk to you later)

~U[/CENTER]

Hi U.

I think that your spelling has really really improved alot in the past few months. Maybe some of the mistakes in your posts are not spelling mistakes but typing mistakes :confused3

You are wise to be careful of people you don't really know that much about. ::yes::

Susan, I'm glad that the plate made it to you safely.

Busy, busy, seems like we are all busy. :rolleyes:

Hi Susan! Long time no chat. Glad to hear you had a good Easter. :)

Anything new... hmmm I got a 100 on my first test in Medical Terminology. Now were learning about the intugumentary system and musculo/skeletal system.... I have to learn all the bones again since I forgot them since I took Anatomy and Physiology 3 years ago :rolleyes: And then on top of that I need to learn how to add the "o" to the words to change the meaning :bitelip:

FUN :banana: :teeth:

U~ I agree with Robin. How do you know they are not just typos? Some of the mistakes I found were...

accounts
invitations
put
hacker
misspellings

but then again I'm a terrible speller too

U~I haven't been on VMK in such a long time. I will keep in mind about the hacker. There always seems to be a bad seed when you're trying to have fun. I don't trade for that reason. I usually only trade with people I know or from the Dis. I will pass the information on to my son though because he seems to trade a lot. :rolleyes:

Hi Robin :wave:

Hi everyone! Have 2 seconds....I'm packing...we're headed to California tomorrow for a weekend with the kids. The next weekend after that is WDW with the sisters! Fun, fun, fun! My two seconds are up - gotta finish packing! :moped:

:wave: Have a great trip Ann and Tom!

Hi everybody...

Cally, the flowers you deadheaded shouldn't be up yet. They'll look like parsley when they do. They are fall flowers and will start to come up by June.

http://www.billabonggirls.com/en/xlg_prod.asp?path=img_products&id=VJD08VNAN.jpg

Betsy,

Above is a sample of the cut 2 of the dresses we have in stock...I'm over on some websites looking for more...

It's good because I'm learning how other online stores look and navigate and I can get ideas for mine :)

Have fun on your trip to California Ann.

If you see Rick in passing say hello :thumbsup2

He jetted out this afternoon to California to look at a machine and won't be back until early hours on Saturday. Then we will be heading out to Florida on Saturday. He's turning into such a globetrotter ;) He's probably going to be exhausted for the first part of our Florida vacation though. Chicago, California and Florida all in one week :faint:

Hi Colleen, that's a very pretty dress.

Here's another one...

2884_2.jpg

That one is very pretty too Colleen.

You guys will be happy to know that I'm well protected tonight. I have my very own defibrillator in the house :p Alex brought the thing home from his volunteer ambulance group meeting tonight.

Any heart stoppages overnight and I'm prepared. ;)

I don't have time for that though, I've got a vacation to go on :lmao:

tiggerwannabe said:
Next...

ONG0205SAN_WH_dt.jpg

Robin, better safe than...well you know...

Well, don't they predict that someday almost every house will come equipped with a defibrillator :confused3 I'm just a front runner I guess :cool1: ;)

I like the other dresses better than this last one.

Those are very pretty dresses Colleen.. I'd wear them..if I had the body :rolleyes:

Robin, What Colleen said.. :teeth:

But Yes.... stay busy with that vacation coming up! :banana:

Ann have a safe and fun trip!!!! :wave:

I like the halter dresses better too...

We have 2 more in the store I wanted to share but cannot find photos of them online.

My current issue with our internet page is pictures

I saw some - during my dress search - that use models, some that use mannaquins, and one that obviously did their own photos. The last one looked kinda tacky. If I do the pics myself I'll have to set up a nice backdrop or it'll just look bad.

Hollyann said:
Hi everyone! Have 2 seconds....I'm packing...we're headed to California tomorrow for a weekend with the kids. The next weekend after that is WDW with the sisters! Fun, fun, fun! My two seconds are up - gotta finish packing! :moped:
:wave: Have fun Ann! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter