Who feels like a Thread-Killer? Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
KimRaye said:
To do WHAT? Can you operate the thing?! :rotfl:

Let's hope it's not needed! :thumbsup2

Hmmm, nope I have no idea how to operate the thing :confused3

I guess I was only thinking if MY heart stopped I'd have someone to help me. It it's someone else, well, I think Alex or Liz knows how to run the machine.

Now that I think about it, I think they are pretty easy to run. I think they tell you exactly what to do and how to do it :confused3

Absolutely Chicago on Monday, Los Angeles on Thursday and Orlando on Saturday :sad2: The best was first of course. ;) Los Angeles would be okay if I got to go and I had time to go to Disney of course. :smooth:

Cruisin said:
Now that I think about it, I think they are pretty easy to run. I think they tell you exactly what to do and how to do it :confused3
Do they mention how to NOT Freak Out?!? :rotfl:

LA for Rick, huh? The Hollywood sign and all? Cool! :thumbsup2

tiggerwannabe said:
:wave: Have a great trip Ann and Tom!

Hi everybody...

Cally, the flowers you deadheaded shouldn't be up yet. They'll look like parsley when they do. They are fall flowers and will start to come up by June.

http://www.billabonggirls.com/en/xlg_prod.asp?path=img_products&id=VJD08VNAN.jpg

Betsy,

Above is a sample of the cut 2 of the dresses we have in stock...I'm over on some websites looking for more...

It's good because I'm learning how other online stores look and navigate and I can get ideas for mine :)

Colleen,
I really like the first one the best and the sec. one is nice too (I would pick different colors tho. I love the embroidery on the brown one, but it seems a little too dark and Id stain the white one the first day Im sure) :rolleyes: ....but the cut is perfect :teeth: Do they have other colors?...If not ...What is the cost of the brown one....I really DO like that embroidery..

KimRaye said:
LA for Rick, huh? The Hollywood sign and all? Cool! :thumbsup2

No, he won't be anywhere near the Hollywood sign. He has gone south of LA towards San Diego. He called last night to let me know that he had arrived safely.

Morning everyone. Have a ton of things to do today.

Got to get some food in the house for the kids while I'm gone, not that they aren't capable of going to the grocery store themselves.

There's a huge used book sale today. They have it every year and it runs about a week, today is the first and only day that I can go this year. The money goes towards buying things for the hospital and they usually have literally thousands and thousands of books. So I'm making time to go browse there.

Hmm, the smilies aren't working when I click on them :scratchin but they do work when I type in the code :confused:

Good Morning all!, :surfweb:

Well its going to be another busy day today...But its still nice so Im happy! :cool1:

Robin,
Rick is getting to be a real jet setter....Hope he recovers from it all for his vacation...
Hows the kitchen coming anything new?....

Susan!...So glad you had family time...and Happy belated Easter!....
Ann, Hope you enjoy YOUR family time too...I know you will!

Cally,
YOU go girl!....Its so cool that you are doing this...most will start a family and everything else in their life goes out the window....Im sure you will be a GREAT nurse!;)
Hey my smilies are not working:(

OH I have a little story to start everyones day off...

I have been teaching Einstein to be off the leash...and I have a small lite red leash that he can drag, to give me a quick grabbing point if he doesnt come when called(he always has)
Well After his lesson, I decided to do a quick walk around my pond, that is "working right now(it has a layer of algie(slime)on it) with him befor going in..
This is when he saw a ball floating in it..and thought he'd do his impression of a sub..(He thought (I suppose), that it was solid) or he was trying to be Jesus :confused3 ....Anyway he sunk like a stone. Thank god for that little leash...I pulled him out like I was fishing..sat him on the bank and he just sat there and looked at me ..all wet(looked like a water rat :rotfl2: ), with this "what happened" look... :lmao:
Needless to say..he has been steering clear of the edge of the pond now :teeth:
When it gets warmer Ill teach him he can swim in it if he wants to...(the Dals Loved swimming and fishing in the pond...Cookie would spend so much time in the pond she would be shaking, but still wouldnt come out... :crazy: )

Anyway its a bit long :hourglass ( oh good the smilies are working now :goodvibes ) winded, but thats my story... :teeth:

Well Have a great Friday everyone..!
:wave:

Oh by the way ... BP is going to be at the "world"...the same time as DH, DSis and I! ;)
Im hoping we can get together with him and PA sometime ! :teeth: ..We will see if it works out... :Pinkbounc

Good morning all....{place smiley waving here}!!

Today I'm gonna go to the gym, maybe get some sun {place sun smiley here}(looking a little overcast right now)

Hi Betsy, wow a meet with BP {pirate smiley here} that would be great. Have you picked out a dress?

Robin you'll have to practice say "CLEAR" if your gonna use that thing {place rolling laughter smiley here}

Ann have a safe and fun trip give Ruthie kisses and hugs from us, hope the outfit fits {place love smiley here}. I'll take good care of Holly!!

Hi Colleen, I like the brown halter dress too, but need to lose a few more pounds!! {rolleyeyes smiley here}

Cally congrats on the first test keep up the good work {cheerleader smiley here}.

Hi Kim baseball season started??? {smiley smiley here}

Okay did anyone notice the smileys arent working??? {shrug smiley}

Chat with you all later {group hug smiley}

ok tiggerwannabe here is your avatar:

Code:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/Tigger.gif

put this URL in your avatar and see what it is:)

Dalpal said:
Colleen,
I really like the first one the best and the sec. one is nice too (I would pick different colors tho. I love the embroidery on the brown one, but it seems a little too dark and Id stain the white one the first day Im sure) :rolleyes: ....but the cut is perfect :teeth: Do they have other colors?...If not ...What is the cost of the brown one....I really DO like that embroidery..
I can give you a bit of a discount...

The final cost should be around $42 - $45 for the dress. Billabong and O'neill are high end and the cost goes with it. They retail for $52.

The colors we have are it but I have 2 more dresses I want to show you before you decide. I'm going to take pics of them Sunday (also a little test for our website) and post them here for you. Both are "flowery" but one is green and one is yellow. Not solid colors which is why I want you to see them.

Dalpal said:
OH I have a little story to start everyones day off...

I have been teaching Einstein to be off the leash...and I have a small lite red leash that he can drag, to give me a quick grabbing point if he doesnt come when called(he always has)
Well After his lesson, I decided to do a quick walk around my pond, that is "working right now(it has a layer of algie(slime)on it) with him befor going in..
This is when he saw a ball floating in it..and thought he'd do his impression of a sub..(He thought (I suppose), that it was solid) or he was trying to be Jesus :confused3 ....Anyway he sunk like a stone. Thank god for that little leash...I pulled him out like I was fishing..sat him on the bank and he just sat there and looked at me ..all wet(looked like a water rat :rotfl2: ), with this "what happened" look... :lmao:
Needless to say..he has been steering clear of the edge of the pond now :teeth:
When it gets warmer Ill teach him he can swim in it if he wants to...(the Dals Loved swimming and fishing in the pond...Cookie would spend so much time in the pond she would be shaking, but still wouldnt come out... :crazy: )

Anyway its a bit long :hourglass ( oh good the smilies are working now :goodvibes ) winded, but thats my story... :teeth:

Well Have a great Friday everyone..!
:wave:
Awwwwww, I can picture the whole thing :dog:

-Poor Einstein...I love how you can read their thoughts in their expressions-

I'm sure by summer he'll be out their swimming happily with the grandkids :thumbsup2

Have you called BP since he's not on the boards so much lately?

That would be awesome to see him in the world. I've always missed him by a matter of hours.

tinknutt said:
Hi Colleen, I like the brown halter dress too, but need to lose a few more pounds!! :rolleyes2

Yeah...that's why I don't buy them myself...I love the clothes we carry, I just don't fit any of them :rolleyes:

Cally congrats on the first test keep up the good work :cheer2: .

Ditto on the Kudos Lady!

Hi Kim baseball season started??? :teeth:

Ayup! It started at the beginning of this month and ends in like October :rolleyes:

Hiya Susan...:sunny: workin on that tan yet?

Is Holly staying at your house? She's such a little cutie...

Make sure Ann gives the baby extra kisses from all of us...

they're just so kissable to begin with eh? <----noted

Hi All :wave:

Yea :yay: :yay: the smileys are working.

Hope everyone had a great day. I didn't do much, the gym, swim and lay out by the pool at the Y. Shopped at Kohls (great bargains on some nice turtleneck shirts <$5. each). Picked up Holly and now I'm home. DH not feeling so well.....so we'll see what the plans are for later.

Chat later :grouphug:

~I just shared this one over on the contest board and thought I'd repost it here :)~

CruiseVaca044.jpg

~It's my hidden Mickey from Castaway Cay~

tiggerwannabe said:
I can give you a bit of a discount...

The final cost should be around $42 - $45 for the dress. Billabong and O'neill are high end and the cost goes with it. They retail for $52.

The colors we have are it but I have 2 more dresses I want to show you before you decide. I'm going to take pics of them Sunday (also a little test for our website) and post them here for you. Both are "flowery" but one is green and one is yellow. Not solid colors which is why I want you to see them.

Allllrighty then... :teeth:
Ill wait until you show me the other two........$45.00 is a fair price for a good named dress ...I think :thumbsup2 ...Thank you for the help :hug: You are a true friend ;)

tiggerwannabe said:
~I just shared this one over on the contest board and thought I'd repost it here :)~

CruiseVaca044.jpg

~It's my hidden Mickey from Castaway Cay~

Thats beautiful Colleen!...what is it Hibiscus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter