Who feels like a Thread-Killer? Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helllllllllllllllo TK'ers

I also got a little bit of a discount cause my Mom is retired military..
Hey my Dad is retierd Military!!!!! How ja do that?

Wait I can help! I just went to the Website with Winnie and showed all the things we can do on a cruise and suddenly she's totally into it!
I ordered the DVD! But I KNOW James he is very hard to persuade! Very Thickheaded! :confused3 I dunno where he gets it from?:banana:

I put my first ever user on ignore today! LOL Hurray!

JUST NOW!!!!!!!:headache: :rotfl:

Holy Guacamole! ....

:scared1: Be Careful...Me thinks that is POINT WORTHY!:lmao:

I've often wondered what it would be like to go to the parks all alone.

I couldnt do it!:sad2:

We are supposed to get 20-30 cm last I checked.

REAL MEASUREMENTS for us Americanos' PLEASE!:rotfl2:

A useless bit of trivia about my life.

Today is the 32nd anniversary of the date that Rick and I started as an officially dating couple.

:faint: That's quite a few lifetimes ago ;)

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: How cute! You were official in Nursery School:thumbsup2

You keep track of that too? Our anniversary as a dating couple is March 31st, it will be 29 years for us! We were 16 at the time! My DD turns 16 in October!

I am sure that I have MANY anniversaries coming up on March 17th....I just cant recall many of them! :confused3 :rolleyes1

I have to congratulate you also Pixie. The divorce rate is so high these days and I applaud those who make it last :)

Must be soulmates eh?
...and I applaud your DH!!!!!!:thumbsup2 (its a dirty job but someone gotta do it!)

Why doesn't someone teach us to savour the moment while we are young:confused3

It's funny that we don't start thinking about that until we get older:rolleyes:

We gotz a sayin in Brookalyn!

"YOOT IS WASTED ON DA YUNG!"

Hi All :)

Sorry I've been gone so long, been busy. Yesterday was DH and my 26th wedding anniversary

Also last weekend we picked up our new coach.

Happy Anniversary!:thumbsup2
The Coach is beeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful!:banana:

Yep there is room for a couple more people (2 couches that make into beds, one is a little small), But RVers have a saying....there is room for..Cocktails for 6, dinner for 4, but sleeps 2;) But your welcome to chase us, we'd love to have some company. We are in AZ till mid May then off to the Adirondacks of NY (for summer camp :woohoo: )!!
Seen some interesting sights here, the hotair balloons rising in the mornings!! And yesterday on our way home from work there was a calf (baby cow) in the road, it was so funny because when we got close and stopped it just looked the other way like if I don't look at them they can't see me:rotfl2: we had to beep our horn at the baby to get it to move off the road!!

But RVers have a saying....there is room for..Cocktails for 6, dinner for 4, but sleeps 2;) !!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Its like a cult!

But your welcome to chase us, we'd love to have some company. We are in AZ till mid May then off to the Adirondacks of NY (for summer camp :woohoo: )!!!!
Hey thats PD's territory!

Seen some interesting sights here, the hotair balloons rising in the mornings!! And yesterday on our way home from work there was a calf (baby cow) in the road, it was so funny because when we got close and stopped it just looked the other way like if I don't look at them they can't see me:rotfl2: we had to beep our horn at the baby to get it to move off the road!!
Cows with ATTITUDE...Hey I think thats was a Thread here last week!:lmao:

I am cracking myself up here tonight! Bada Boom!:cool2:

Hi Blue River...Welcome to the TKers:cheer2: sorry I missed your entrance. Just a short introduction, I'm one of the sisters:dance3: the middle (missing) one. My DH and I decided to sell it all to go traveling (and working occasionally) in our RV. I'm a nurse, and DH is retired Navy Diver and now works as a Physical Therapist Assistant. I consider Florida home, and we have 2 grown sons and a new daughter in law!!:yay:

Hi Blue River...Welcome to the TKers:cheer2: sorry I missed your entrance. Just a short introduction, I'm one of the sisters:dance3: the middle (missing) one. My DH and I decided to sell it all to go traveling (and working occasionally) in our RV. I'm a nurse, and DH is retired Navy Diver and now works as a Physical Therapist Assistant. I consider Florida home, and we have 2 grown sons and a new daughter in law!!:yay:

OMG! I never knew you DH was a Navy Diver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1: How FLIPPEN COOL is that!

When I was a kid thats what I wanted to be! Unfortuantely I have a fat head and could wear the gear!;)

Well it's been fun having a few of you on the board to chat with tonight, but I need to go get ready for bed:cloud9: and work tomorrow, gotta go play with the babies!! I'll try and be better about checking in. :rolleyes1 Just having way too much fun!!:goodvibes

chat more later:grouphug:

Well it's been fun having a few of you on the board to chat with tonight, but I need to go get ready for bed:cloud9: and work tomorrow, gotta go play with the babies!! I'll try and be better about checking in. :rolleyes1 Just having way too much fun!!:goodvibes

sweet dreams:cloud9:

It wasn't a grand entrance or anything :teeth:

Sell it all as in your home? That sounds like so much fun.

Glad to know there is a nurse in the house - never know when I might need some medical information :rolleyes1

What does a Navy Diver do??

A bit about myself: I'm from Canada, have two beautiful teen daughters, currently not working but recently looking for a job.

Nice to meet you :)

Sheesh and I just typed that long post :rolleyes:

Good night :wave:

It wasn't a grand entrance or anything :teeth:

Sell it all as in your home? That sounds like so much fun.

Glad to know there is a nurse in the house - never know when I might need some medical information :rolleyes1

What does a Navy Diver do??

A bit about myself: I'm from Canada, have two beautiful teen daughters, currently not working but recently looking for a job.

Nice to meet you :)

Posters come and go so quickly around here, Toto!

YUP! They sold their house & EVERYTHING in it...and HIT the road! How cool is that!:thumbsup2 She is Neonatal Nurse ! They both can work anywhere!

A navy diver goes under water looking for bombs & things! My GI Joe had ALL the accessories for that!:woohoo:

Posters come and go so quickly around here, Toto!

YUP! They sold their house & EVERYTHING in it...and HIT the road! How cool is that!:thumbsup2 She is Neonatal Nurse ! They both can work anywhere!

A navy diver goes under water looking for bombs & things! My GI Joe had ALL the accessories for that!:woohoo:

It's hard to keep with all the threads sometimes.

That is awesome - I would love to do something like that or at least travel to Florida during the winter months.

Do you still have your GI Joe's??

YUP...all of them & all the accessories!:woohoo: I collect toys from the 50-70's...use to resotre alot of them...not too much anymore

That's neat - do you have old Disney toys too?

I have a stamp collection but haven't bothered with it in years - Nerdy :lmao:

pixie dust 112 said:
Night kids!

Night pixie :wave:

That's neat - do you have old Disney toys too?

I have a stamp collection but haven't bothered with it in years - Nerdy :lmao:

Night pixie :wave:

NIGHTY NIGHT PD!

I have 1960's Marx Disney characters made in one color vinyl.
They are each about 8 to 10 inches tall. I have Mick, min, donald,pluto Snow, Tink Pan,...all of them in EVERY color they were made.
For instance I have MM in blue, green, orange..yellow!

I also have a HUGE View master collection. Both of VM's & the disk...some dating back to the 40's

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter