Who feels like a Thread-Killer? Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it now...I missd the 19 year old remark the first time. Can I be 21???

Hello to all....I hope you don't mind me rudely jumping into your thread. But I need some Dis friends:dance3:

Nothing rude at all! jump in!

Yes you are 21!!! and i am 19!:thumbsup2 :wizard:

Hello my TKer friends:wave:

It has been a beautiful day here...since noonish, befor that it was very rainy...But its close to 50 ...
I hear its suppose to get cold again tomorrow though...

Robin,
You be back on another ship soon!:cool1: ...

I had a good time shopping with my DGF...
;) I bought a 15inch flatscreen LCD tv..for my kitchen.:thumbsup2 ...Its very nice..and the tv its replacing keeps changing channels by itself..It was given to us quite a few years ago...So I cant complain...But I love that this one can go right on the wall and not take up any space at all...:)

They are very NICE! As soon as my TV die a natural death....each one will be replaced by a flatsceen TV!:thumbsup2

I get it now...I missd the 19 year old remark the first time. Can I be 21???

Hello to all....I hope you don't mind me rudely jumping into your thread. But I need some Dis friends:dance3:

You are welcome to jump onto our thread anytime you like.

We don't allow rudeness here though ;)

We are a very friendly bunch ::yes::

How about sarcasm? Cause I have been called sarcastic on occasion.

I am the mother of 2 dd's, oldest almost 15, youngest 10. Have been married almost 16 years. Unfortuantely a bit stressful here...hubby been down with the flu since Mon, he starts feeling better, oldest dd starts today..sure it's the flu, although this afternoon at dr. no fever...now 101. Same stuff different day!

Amazingly in my 17 years on this earth, I am married with 3 DDs they are 11, 13, an 15! I would not be surprised to see myself on the cover of Weekly World News!:rotfl:

How about sarcasm? Cause I have been called sarcastic on occasion.

Sarcasm:confused3

Oh, no, we dont' allow that around here either.

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Actually I think we'd all have to be kicked off of here then;)

:wave: to the other newbie TKer kcork1026

The storm has passed now I'm just waiting for it all to melt popcorn::

Amazingly in my 17 years on this earth, I am married with 3 DDs they are 11, 13, an 15! I would not be surprised to see myself on the cover of Weekly World News!:rotfl:

Like you weren't already!!!!!:lmao: I remember BatBoys first girlfriend!:rolleyes1

(was that rude?)

Uraken is definitely the youngest TKer

In case you all want to know, I'm 18...

:lmao:

[size=-2]mentally[/size]

I had to work the skatepark all day today...

Just taking a couple minutes to catch up before I head home...

Hubby's out with BIL so I have a feeling I'll be back on whence I get home~

TTFN peoples...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter