Who feels like a Thread-Killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Cruisin'Kroezes
:sad:

Darn, I so wanted to win this title. :p

Based on the latest polls...there's a 56,775-way tie for first place on who wants to win the title.

There is a + or - 4.5 of accuracy.

It may all come down to the Swimsuit Competition or the Talent Competition.

I thought farmers daughters didn't need any help in the :love: department. At least in all the jokes they don't :teeth:

I threw more hay bales, shoveled more cow patties, did more milking. plowing, discing, harrowing, etecetera in my youth than you may think......and all the farmers daughters could have used a gallon or three of the :love: - potion..... :) :) :)

besides...a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell... :wave:

however...a gentleman does tell when a certain young lovely uses dastardly means to catch a young mans attention out on the farm...

so...there he was... :cool1: ...lifting the peck baskets of tomatoes on the wagon hitched up to the John Deere MT....when...

SPLAT!

...he gets hit by an overripe 'mater....right between the back pockets of his levi's...

too cool to turn....he hoists the basket onto the wagon...

SPLAT!!

....right between the shoulder blades....

now...too upset to be cool....he turns....

the one young lovely giggling more than the rest..and ...blushed up a BRIGHT BRIGHT red....is the red-headed freckly girl....

so....plucking the juiciest 'mater he coud lay his hands on....his first and only target was Miss Red-Headed-Freckly-Giggly-Girl...

After "MATER-WAR" he invited her to stand on the hitch of the John Deere MT while the rest sat on the wagon on the way back from the field....

OK! you forced a confession...of sorts..

they must have kissed....they have 3 kids now....

owls.gif

Hi everyone!

I can clearly see the odd are stacked against me. If I have to win with the Swimsuit or Talent Competitons, I might as well give up now. :p

Aww, what a sweet story about 'maters and :love2:

My daughter always called tomatoes, "mee-moos" when she was little. We still like to tease her about that.

Today is the day our company arrives from Holland. Have to make the 3 hour drive to Toronto to pick them up at the airport. We are borrowing my brother's mini-van and taking my in-laws with us. This should be fun. My father in law thinks he has to stop at every rest stop to pee. It might take us 5 hours to get there ::yes:: Not to mention the tension between my mother in law and us.

My husband and I were thinking since the plane arrives at 5:30 and they will have eaten on the plane, that we would leave about 1 and have a late lunch/early dinner on the road. My father-in-law does not understand that concept. He says "But we will just have had lunch!!!!" So, eat a snack in the morning and eat a meal mid afternoon????. Nope won't work, he is very much a creature of habit and can't change something like that without a big hassle. So we gave up!!!

Hopefully I will find some DISing time while the cousins are here visiting:confused3 I am sure that I will find a way to sneak some time in!!

Have a great weekend Brer_Papa and also anybody else who is checking in on us thread killers :wave2:

hey, you guys snuck in while I was typing!!!! :eek:

Cool, montessori. :laughing:

Have a great day!

smiley_typing.gif

Hi Robin,
I hope all goes well with the airport excursion!
airplan3.gif

;) cool, I like that one!

Have fun with your visitors! Keep in touch!

:sunny:

Love that airplane montessori ::yes::

I will try to give regular reports as to the things we are seeing and doing. We hope to do lots of looking around and travelling while they are here.

:D

:wave2: everyone!

And, you can count me OUT also on the swimsuit & talent contests! :earseek:

;)

:wave2:

We made it to the airport and back safely. Our company has arrived and are very excited to be here in Canada. Exhausted but excited.

Have a good rest of the weekend, everybody.

Been a few years since I played pick up sticks but I think I might stand a better chance at that category than the other two ;)

Unless of course annoying teenage daughters is one of the categories available :p

Unless of course annoying teenage daughters is one of the categories available :p
I can beat that with ONE 6yoDD! :earseek: :rolleyes: ;)

Glad you're safe at home now and, WELCOME to your visiting family! :sunny:

Here's my entry for the swimsuit and talent competition.
It looks just like me! ;)

dancing2.gif

now, THAT'S TALENT!!

And heres my entry for the Pick Up Sticks contest.

pickupthesticks.gif

:sunny:

:p cute, montessori!!

Wow, I think you will win the swimsuit competition!!!

Hi everyone. Have a good day :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter