• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who here is not in the "clique" like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt is feeling a bit better today. I am pretty sure that he also had a concussion. I didn't think of it at the ER and Dougie Howser, the doctor, didn't check him out at all. They took his pulse, BP and stitched him up. While we were driving to the ER he was telling me that it didn't even hurt. I was thinking, just wait...it will!!! Then they gave him shots of lidocaine to numb him up, so that took most of the pain away. He told the doc that he had a basketball game at 5:30 and wanted to know if he could play...the idiot doctor told him no problem...it has to be a guy thing:confused3

By the time we got to the game...the adrenaline had worn off and he was feeling EVERYTHING!! He just sat on the bench with his head in his hands. He didn't play. His coach wouldn't let him. Which was good. The game went into triple overtime. We ended up losing by 4 points. Matt felt bad because he is sure that if he had been able to play we would have won. He's probably right but....oh well.

He was afraid to talk, eat or brush his teeth. he felt like if he moved his mouth he would pull out his stitches.

I let him sleep in and go in to school late. Of course it is mid-terms right now but today's exam was at 1 o'clock.

Lilly was at the game last night watching her daddy play. She is too funny...she lets out this high pitched happy scream when the boys are at the free throw line. Unfortunately, she does it when our boys are shooting:scared: we need to train her to do it when the other team is at the line:rolleyes1

Have a great evening!

Michele - I think it's absolutely adorable that Lilly goes to her daddy's games!! I agree, tho - she needs to learn to do that happy scream when the other team is at the free throw line!!

Just a quick post....

I got a call yesterday afternoon that I needed to go over to the high school right away. That Matt got cut in weight training and they needed me there.

Go over and man...there was blood everywhere!!! They were actually playing dodgeball and he and another kid (Ed) ran into each other...face first.

Matt put his teeth thru his cheek and also into Ed's forehead!!

I had to run Matt to the ER. 6 stitches later we were back home. It is right at the corner of his mouth so the scar should not be noticeable.

We are headed out...I will post more later

AAAAAHHHHH!! That just hurts thinking about it!!! :scared1:

Hmmm...I don't know. My best friend Kathy has "Popular" play when I call her, and I loooove Wicked... The ringtone on my phone is "Raiders of the Lost Ark", it used to be The Mickey Mouse Club March, but it wasn't available for my current phone. This is a thought-provoking questions!? Who woulda thunk it?:confused3
You know me......very thought-provoking kind of guy, huh???? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

She originally wanted Bianca because she liked the songs better, until she watched it. Upon seeing it a few times, she changed her mind. There's another girl (a friend of hers) who is more operatic than Erin but she's much more of a Bianca type character than a Lily/Kate, and her acting skills aren't strong enough to pull off Kate. I don't mean to sound like an egotistic mom here, don't get me wrong. The friend, I love her to death, but is tiny in stature and tiny and timid in personality. But she can sing!! The show is perfect because it offers a lead for both girls, and that's what they wanted.
I didn't get a feel for how it went - she sounded really 'odd' on the phone, but I suspect she didn't want to say anything with a group of people around. I'm anxious to hear more.
It sounds like your tech kids did a good job with the costuming assignment!

Hope Erin gets the part she wants!!!

Lilly was at the game last night watching her daddy play. She is too funny...she lets out this high pitched happy scream when the boys are at the free throw line. Unfortunately, she does it when our boys are shooting:scared: we need to train her to do it when the other team is at the line:rolleyes1

Have a great evening!

That is TOO CUTE!!

Hi everyone!

Michele- Poor Matt!!! Pozey's right, that hurts to even think about it! Steven used to be able to do the Elvis lip curl thing with both sides of his lips, but when he was a kid he got into a fight and his teeth went into his lip and damaged a nerve. So now he can only do that with one side of his lip. That's too cute about Lilly!

Dznyfan- I hope Erin gets the part she wants!

Lesa- That's good Maddie was able to see a doctor.

I'm so swamped with things to do before I leave!!! I went to school today to pick up some paperwork and go to class. My teacher gave me the first 3 chapters for one of my classes and now I'm trying to finish up all the homework so I don't have to worry about it for a while. And then I had to email Disney and ask them some questions about my work location for co-op, and they just said to fax the paperwork to them, which I need to do. I wish they would have told me, I would have liked to know where I'll be working. I've got so much other stuff that needs to be done too! :faint: :faint: :faint:

We didn't get out of the Dr's office until 8 this evening. They gave her the antibiotic I said she needed early this morning. :rolleyes: The Dr was complaining how tired she was, however I had no sympathy as she was the one that dragged this out. If she would have seen her this morning instead of all this go between. We were the last ones in the office other than the Dr and the girl doing the filing.:rolleyes:

DH went to CVS for the Rx and I had a coupon for $10 transfer at Kmart. CVS takes competitor coupons so I had him take it. Well the guy said his system is only set up for $25 transfer gift cards so he said he would use that instead and gave DH the coupon back. The Rx was $10 so they paid us $15 to get it filled.:confused3

Hi Nicole! Your almost in the single digits!:cool1: That would be nice to know where your working before you got there. Is there a certain place your hoping for?

OH Pozey...to answer your question about the ring tones. I'm too cheap to buy one so I use the crappy ringtones that are already on the phone. I don't know which one because I have to keep changing it as I can't hear any of them.

DH went to CVS for the Rx and I had a coupon for $10 transfer at Kmart. CVS takes competitor coupons so I had him take it. Well the guy said his system is only set up for $25 transfer gift cards so he said he would use that instead and gave DH the coupon back. The Rx was $10 so they paid us $15 to get it filled.:confused3

:woohoo:

OH Pozey...to answer your question about the ring tones. I'm too cheap to buy one so I use the crappy ringtones that are already on the phone. I don't know which one because I have to keep changing it as I can't hear any of them.

No.....what would YOUR ringtone be on someone else's phone? To identify YOU....

DHubby just made me oatmeal cookies.:lovestruc Anyone care to join me?

461.jpg

Hi Nicole! Your almost in the single digits!:cool1: That would be nice to know where your working before you got there. Is there a certain place your hoping for?

I am hoping for either Epcot (for some odd reason I want to work at Mouse Gears) or AK since they close early. But anywhere they put me, I'll be happy... I hope!

Pozey- I want Spectromagic to be my ringtone!

Alright guys, I need to go to bed, good night!

Night Nicole! Mouse gears is where DH started, it was the sentorium (sp)back then.

I'm glad Gracie is feeling better. She loves to get into stuff she isn't supposed to have, doesn't she??

HOw great that they are going to get Maddie some help. I am assuming by 'aid' you mean someone that basically does the same kind of job that I do. What specifically do they expect the aid to do for her? You need to ask that.

Grace doesn't get into much trouble anymore, but when she does she goes all out!:rolleyes:

Yes, the aid does basically what you do. Right now they need to find one that has an opening at the time of day Madison needs one most and unfortunately that is during the busy time of the day. So they are trying to swap schedules around or something. What I understand (I will get more detail hopefully tomorrow) the aid will work with her on her writing. They need to go back to the beginning with her and reteach her basic writing skills and working with expressing and word retrieval as those are the main issues. I believe this is all being done informally so nothing is in writing yet and won't be until the formal testing is done. However it is a push in the right direction so I'm all for it.

Good morning, everyone!!!:goodvibes

Hi, Michele!! Hey, I've missed seeing you around! Oh my goodness!! Sorry to hear that Matt got hurt.....and even worse; Dr. Doogie told him he could play!!:scared1: Glad to hear at least the coach had some sense.:rolleyes1
That's too funny about Lilly squeeling at the ballgames!! YES, you need to train her to make noise for the OTHER team!!:cheer2:

Lesa:: Thankfully Maddie got an antiobiotic, but getting home from the dr. at 8pm really stinks!!:rolleyes:

YourMajesty:: Your sons sure have grown in the past few years! Isn't it amazing to look at the differences!

Well, I'm running out of time...again.:scared: I'm going to put out some yummy treats for breakfast and you all can grab something when you get the chance.;)

ssdesserts.jpg

I hope you all have a Thoroughly Awesome Thursday!!:flower1: :flower1: :flower1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter