Who here is not in the "clique" like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pozey:: For my ringtone I would pick either the title song from Beauty and the Beast or Layla. :teeth:

Good morning everyone!!

Thanks for breakfast Donna!!

Michele: How scary - I hope Matt is feeling better!

Lesa: Yay, Maddie is finally getting some help! You must be feeling so good about that, even if it is just a small step I'm sure it will make a huge difference. Glad to hear Gracie's feeling better too.

The ringtone on my phone is "Raiders of the Lost Ark", it used to be The Mickey Mouse Club March, but it wasn't available for my current phone.

I have the MM Club March on my phone right now! It's my default ringtone, and the only other one I have is when my parents call, their ringtone is Cheap Trick's "Surrender."
Your mama's alright
Your daddy's alright
They just seem a little weird
:lmao:
I had a bunch of other Disney ringtones but when I switched phones I lost them since I didn't download them directly from Sprint.

Nicole: Sounds like you're going to have a busy week - we're in the single digits now baby! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: That's a banana for every day until we leave. Try not to let yourself get too overwhelmed. I'm so envious of you!!

CVS takes competitor coupons so I had him take it. Well the guy said his system is only set up for $25 transfer gift cards so he said he would use that instead and gave DH the coupon back. The Rx was $10 so they paid us $15 to get it filled.:confused3

I didn't know they could do that - I'll have to remember that for next time. I feel like such an idiot. I went to pick up my Rx's from Target yesterday and didn't even realize until this morning that I forgot to use my discount card! For one of my pain meds, I have a card from the manufacturer that discounts up to $50 on top of what the insurance pays, so that makes it free for me. I completely forgot to use it, and paid the $50! I'm going to have to go back this evening and see if there's any way they can run the card and refund my copay. There's a girl who works there in the evenings who is pretty friendly with us when we're there, so I hope she is there tonight.

OH Pozey...to answer your question about the ring tones. I'm too cheap to buy one so I use the crappy ringtones that are already on the phone. I don't know which one because I have to keep changing it as I can't hear any of them.

Have you tried myxertones.com? It is sort of like a Napster of ringtones - people make their own ringtones from MP3s and upload them. I've found a lot of great Disney ones there, and it's all FREE. The quality is a gamble -- sometimes they're great and sometimes not so much, but it's quick and easy and did I mention FREE?

Oh those oatmeal cookies look sooooo good. I :love: oatmeal cookies and haven't had them in forever. I remember the Centorium! I got yelled at there on my 5th grade class field trip because I accidentally wandered into the area behind the register.

Hope everyone is having a great day! It's cold and snowy here -- the girls were very happy to find out that schools are closed! I'm less than happy because Emma has missed so much preschool this month, and she was up to going today and now it's another day missed. But even though they are closed, or when she's sick, we still have to pay for it. Boo.

me neither:yay:

hey there arabesque.... come join us here anytime!

Hey everybody! wanted to pop in and say "HI"... been crazy w/Kenny in wrestling Mon and Tues...and now indoor soccer on Thurs!:scared: busy busy!!!

omg Michele!!! sorry about Matts injury! :guilty: poor thing!
Lilly is SO adorable:cloud9:

hope all is well w/everyone!!!:hug: :grouphug:

oh...2x...congrats w/the meds, no presnidone (sp)?.that is a great thing, right?:yay:

Hey guys!

I woke up to lots of snow today! I guess we've been lucky because this is the most we've seen so far this winter. I'm going to have to go outside and take some pics because it may be the last time I see snow in a long time! ;)

2x- congrats on no prednisone!!!:cool1: I've been on it before and the side effects are NO fun!! I can't believe you had to be on it long term, I'm sure you are relieved to be off of it.:hug:

Lyzziesmom- thanks for that website! I will have to wait until I get my anti virus subscription renewed, I don't want to download any viruses:scared: That picture you posted of Emma sleeping in the restaurant was so cute BTW! Single digits:worship: :cool1: :dance3: :woohoo:

Thanks for breakfast Donna!

Lesa, so glad Gracie is feeling better and you are making progress with Maddie's school:hug:

Michele, oh my Gosh!!! I hope Matt starts feeling better soon!

Linda, you must be busy girl! We miss you around here!!:hug:

I've been spending the afternoon looking at some of the picture threads around here and I am getting myself so psyched up for the trip!! I'm starting to really look forward to enjoying a slower paced trip, just taking it easy and resting a lot and soaking up the environment and all the little details of WDW.

Hi Ash! We got snow overnight too. The other day my mom was talking about moving, which came as a surprise to me! She said she hates the winter and wants to move someplace warmer the day my dad retires. It hasn't even been that bad this year! It's cold, but we've only had a few times when it's been icy or snowy and it melts quickly. Even so, I'm really looking forward to escaping the cold for a few days and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the FL weather is nice for us!

Looking at other picture threads inspired me to go through our pictures. I started at the end because I haven't seen those much, and uploaded some of my favorites which of course I have to share with you guys!

We found this in the store at the end of Dinosaur and thought it was very funny!
September397.jpg

Believe it or not, this was our very first Bruce photo.
September499.jpg

After a night swim. Lyzzie was pretty tired but Emma... not so much.
September530.jpg

Bright & early at the MK.
September538.jpg

We came across the Woody parade and missed most of it, but that's ok because Emma thought it was too loud. The cowboy agreed with her!
September575.jpg

September574.jpg

September595.jpg

September621.jpg

More to come...

Lyzzie got a glowing Tinkerbell on one of her drinks. She wrapped it up in a napkin and it was pretty freaky because Tink looked like a skeleton!
September630.jpg

You can't visit Mexico without getting a sombrero picture - even if you're asleep.
September644.jpg

Bad hair day!
September652.jpg

Minnie's long lost relatives?
September660.jpg

I'd be that happy if I had one of those right now too.
September678.jpg

Lyzzie was about as bored as a kid can be in WDW at the Playhouse Disney breakfast.
September688.jpg

Emma loved it though.
September691.jpg

Just a few more, I promise!!

Ok, last batch of pictures (for today)...

In line to see the Doodlebops. You can't see my face, but it was about the opposite of Emma's.
September718.jpg

Dancing at the Doodlebops. She really had a great time!
September732.jpg

Clowning around.
September756.jpg

September765.jpg

I have no idea what the girls were doing here, but it looks like fun.
September775.jpg

Those are great pics, Lyzziesmom!

Nicole, its almost time!!!!!

Its cold here today, it might even snow tonight... But, tomorrow is a workday, so I doubt if we will get the day off. We have staff development and semester grades due at 5.

Tomorrow is the last day of the marking period so I have a half day. The boys are doing their mid-terms and had a half day today, too. Then we don't have school on Monday:cool1: It is supposed to be incredibly cold this weekend. :cool1: I have heard as cold as 9 on Sunday. Now they are saying a balmy 15:rolleyes1 My plan is to go to bed Friday night and not get up again until Monday!!!:thumbsup2

One of Matt's buddies birthday was last month...his parents gave him a car:rolleyes: :rolleyes: He finally got his license today. After school he was going for lunch with 2 buddies in the car, he was stopped at a stop sign and then apparently thinking it was a 4 way stop sign, pulled out right in front of an oncoming car....he got t-boned!!! The car spun out then ran into the fencing around the school. He and his buddies ( one of whom is Blake's nephew!!) are fine, thank God!!

Did anyone else watch Idol last night??? That guy in the white and silver costume at the end:scared1: OMG!! Matt was literally holding the side of his mouth, he was laughing so hard. He keeps singing that song today:headache: I only watch the freak show at the beginning. After next week I probably won't watch again.

Have a great night

Hey Pozey :wave:

What have you guys been up to tonight? I made chilli for dinner but I'm alittle disappointed with how it came out. It was alittle bland! Other than that, nothing much going on. Jeremiah & I are about to watch Celebrity Rehab on VH1...:rotfl:

Michele, tell Matt I've been singing that song all day too.;)

Lyzziesmom- Love the pics :love:

evening, folks!

Michele - that guy was funny! "You are my brotheeeerrrr...." :rotfl: I love the auditions at the beginning, too - it's the best part - but we always wind up watching the whole season. Especially now, since with the writers' strike, there's NOTHING on.....
Thank God Matt's friends are OK!!

Hi, Pozey!

Hi, Ashley!

Great pics, Lyzziesmom!

Hi DznyFan!!

Hi Ashley!!

How are you guys??

I'm GREAT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter