***Who is watching the Bachelorette/Bachelor?*** Updated thread

Will you be watching this season of the Bachelorette?

• I have a membership to Bachelor Nation, been waiting for summer!

• If there is nothing else to do

• I'd rather watch paint dry...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yes, it is completely crazy!!!!!
I will admit that I watched some of it...
But, you know what...
I was surprized. Those girls really put themselves and their personalities out on the line, ASAP.
I had the one that was chosen picked out as soon as they were all introduced....
I noticed her and her personality as soon as she walked out on the stage, so I can almost see this guy saying that.
I actually called out... Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!!!!

As far as from what I saw, this was WAY less scripted, fake, and preposterous than anything we have been seeing on The Bachelor/ette.

Anyone watching the Proposal? Literally the stupidest show I have ever seen!
I just now sat and watched it, well rather ff'd thru it. That was a waste of almost an hour I will never get back. Seriously, they can't come up with any better programming than a show like that?

A bit off-topic, but who was surprised by Ashley I and Jared’s engagement??? I had no idea they were even together and BAM! They’re engaged!

A bit off-topic, but who was surprised by Ashley I and Jared’s engagement??? I had no idea they were even together and BAM! They’re engaged!
Her persistence paid off. I like them both, and together, and now she can stop crying. I hope they work out.

In a way, I really do like Ashley!!!!
But, don't count on an end to those tears!!!
She is just a 'cryer'.
She might be a really great person, loving an loyal wife, etc...
But, her husband will have to accept the waterworks!

I don't dislike Becca, but don't get how she is someone that 28 guys would be competing for. She's ordinary, and that's fine but just not compelling TV.

Yes, exactly this. I've tried a couple times to watch her, but I'm just not into her. :headache:

Someone PM me when they get down to the Final 4 episode with the Hometown Dates. From then on, those are usually the good episodes. I want to tune in starting from that point.

But, all this scripted, unreal "reality" drama to pad episodes, I'm just not into anymore.

I just now sat and watched it, well rather ff'd thru it. That was a waste of almost an hour I will never get back. Seriously, they can't come up with any better programming than a show like that?
They really need to find something else to replace The Proposal!

As for Becca, I knew she would be sending both those guys home. They WERE acting like 6th graders. Another few weeks and we'll be down to the good dates.

I really admired Wills standing his ground on his time with Becca.

Loved her black and silver rose ceremony dress!

Has anyone seen the BBC show Red Dwarf? It’s probably the English accent but Lincoln reminds me of The Cat on the show.

I am glad to see her send Chris and Lincoln home. Didn't know much about Connor, but I like the guys that are left. Leo hasn't gotten much airtime, but seems like a mature guy. Still don't see him sticking around long. Hopefully much of the petty drama is gone and we can get on to the romance.

I really like Leo. He’s a different kind of guy that we usually don’t see on the show. He seems very mature, but still a little ‘out there’ with his hair. I too don’t think he’ll last a lot longer because he’s not ‘exciting’. Which is strange for someone who puts their life on the line for work. He’s my personal favorite and who I would want to have my DD come home with.

I’m glad Chris and Lincoln are gone. They seemed more into the drama than Becca.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter