who's been recently tagged?

cryssi

<font color=blue>Kabocha<br><font color=green>Look
I was in the Disneyland forum and reading about who had been recently tagged...I went to one of my posts and...ME TOO!!!

woo hoo! thanks Tag Fairy! :rotfl:

anyone else today?

PrincessNancy96, I aways used to say that and look at my tag, you never know when the tag fairy will strike!

I have decided I must be boring & uninteresting! I haven't been tagged either! :confused3

:rolleyes2 :blush: I am fairly new here, so bear with me!! How do you get tagged? I have seen cute little sayings!! I want to be tagged too!! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

it happens when you least expect it! I also thought that the tag fairy hated me...

maybe you get noticed when you start threads? my tags are from relatively recent postings... oh, and the "kabocha" I put there myself... :thumbsup2 tag fairy changed the color :teeth:

I got tagged a while back and it took me a while to get what I was talking about in it :rotfl: I think of it as a little bit of pixie dust left by my favorite - Tinkerbell. :tink:

Mine was apparently one of the more profound things that I've said... :teeth: ... I remember when I got it, my husband couldn't understand why I was acting like I won the lottery. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (Thanks again, tag fairy!) :wave:

I haven't been tagged recently but I have 2 currently so am more than happy! I know what you mean about other people not understanding the significance though!!!!!!

I think I am also doomed to the tagless ranks. Guess that happens when you're from Kansas--Dorothy and Toto have taken all the glory! :sunny:

ksjayhawks said:
I think I am also doomed to the tagless ranks. Guess that happens when you're from Kansas--Dorothy and Toto have taken all the glory! :sunny:

now THAT would make a good tag! :teeth:

Congratulations on your new tag! Sigh...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter